Chapter 6: Rivalry

11 years later
REBEL
I was downstairs when my dad came downstairs with my mom.

"Rebel?" He called.

"Yes?" I said.

"With you being the gang leader now you have a rivalry to deal with." My father said. I chuckled.

"Who's my rivalry with?" I asked.

"The new gang." My dad said. "The Red Moons."

"Seriously?" I said. "I have to go up against that crazy gang leader and his even crazier son?"

"Get the rest of your friends down here." My dad ordered.

***
"All right all of you pull out your guns." My dad commanded. We all looked at him weirdly and all pulled out our guns first me, then Ace, then Cameron, then Heather. Sarah didn't have one she was to innocent. It was kinda cute.

We all threw our guns on the table. All of us carrying at least two on us.

"Okay, Ace if I take your guns then Rider does this," he said as Rider grabbed Sarah from behind making her scream. "What are you gonna do?"

Ace tried to control himself in order not to beat the hell out of Rider but he wouldn't be able to stay calm for to much longer.

"So you trying to control yourself." My mom said. "So if Rider took Sarah and he acted differently don't you think he would rape her? Or hurt her? But hey if she starts moaning his name out and telling him she likes it, its not rape, right? Do you really want somebody else pleasuring your girlfriend?"

Ace lost it and charged at Rider and punched him in the face with a right hook. I pulled him off and got him to calm down.

"Good act exactly like that when you see them and they try to fight you." Mom said.

"So tonight your going to a night club and your going to see them." Dad started.

"But what you need to worry about is Bella Mason's protection detail." Lizzie said.

"What about her protection detail?" I asked.

"It consists of her brother and 4 of his friends." Nathan said.

"The problem is they're extremely protective of her." Rider said. "If she screams you run."

"Got it." I said. "Wait, if this girl is 16 how she get into clubs?"

"She's Damon Mason's daughter its not really much to argue with." He said.

"So what do I have to do to bring her father down?" I asked.

"You have to get Bella to fall in love with you." He said.

"Then you get close to her brother, then her father, then you take him down by finding out his weaknesses." Bryan said.

"Wait, what if in the process of making Bella fall in love with him he falls in love with her?" Cameron asked.

"Then our gangs merge if they get married." Michael said.

"Like I would fall in love with my rival's daughter, I don't do love." I said.

"At one time we all thought that." He said. "But as you can see we all have children that we love, and wives."

"Daddy." Somebody called out. We turned around and saw Riley and Rachel. Diana was behind them. Diana was Rider's wife and Rachel and Riley were his adopted daughters. Not like it really mattered whether they were adopted or really his. Such Daddy's girls but they were in our gang cause they're good with a gun and can fight.
"So how do we get in this club?" I asked.

"Walk in." He said.

"You can get into the VIP section with your name which is where Bella and her protection detail will be." Nathan said.

"Okay well then I guess we should start getting ready."