Chapter 22: Rescue

2 weeks later
BELLA
Being here was terrible. I was in pain. Alex got mad at me and beat me up. The only place that hurts is stomach . He didn't leave any marks. It just hurt.

The worst part was missing Rebel. I missed my parents and Blake, and my friends too.

"Oh look like a the little baby who wants her boyfriend back." Alex teased coming downstairs.

"What do you want now?" I asked.

"You." He said before he grabbed me and started kissing me. "Your virginity is mine. Because Rebel isn't coming."

Alex picked me up and carried me to a bedroom. He threw me on the bed and took his shirt and pants off.

"Don't please." I begged.

"Too late." He said softly with a smirk. His hands took off my shirt and my pants.

"She begged the least you could do is stop." Someone said from behind Alex.

Alex turned around and looked at the person it was Rebel.

"So what you gonna kill him?" He asked.

"No I'm not." Rebel said putting his gun down.

"I'm gonna let Damon and Blake deal with you." He said. My dad and brother grabbed Alex and dragged him out the door.

Rebel turned to look at me. His face full with worry.

"Are you okay?" He asked. "Are you hurt?"

"I'm fine, he beat me up a while ago but I'm okay." I said.

"Here." Rebel said taking off his jacket and putting it on me and zipping it up. He pulled me up and into his arms. I started crying breaking down in tears.

"Baby are you okay?" Rebel asked.

"He almost raped me." I cried. "I missed you."

"I know baby." He said stroking my hair. "I love you. I'm here now, princess."

Rebel and I walked outside to where Cleo and Lexus were standing.

"We missed you." They said as Lexus picked me up in her arms.

"Where is she?" Chase, Trevor, and James asked coming around from the side of the house.

Lexus put me down and Chase, Trevor, and James pulled me into a group hug.

Abby and my mom were last.

"Can we go home, this place gives me the creeps?" Ella asked.

"Yeah lets go." Damon asked.

(The next couple of chapter there are gonna be a lot of time skips.)