Chapter 4: Meeting The Other Members

MADISON
"Michael can Cassie, Lizzie, and I go shopping?" I asked.

"By yourselves?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"No." He said.

"Oh come on please." I begged.

"I don't feel safe with you guys going out by yourselves." He said. "And Nathan, Bryan, and I can't go with you."

"So we can't go." I said with a pouty face as I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"No." He said.

"Oh really would this change your mind?" I asked as I started kissing his neck then sucking on his sweet spot making him groan. I put my hands in his hair and on the back of his neck.

"I'll let you go with my other 2 members if you do one thing for me." He said as he smirked and started to undo his belt and pants. I smiled shook my head then got on my knees.

***
"So how'd you get Michael to agree to this?" Lizzie and Cassie asked.

"That's for me to know and for you to thank me for." I said as I licked my lips and continued to walk through the mall.

"Eww!" They both screamed.

"Hey I wanna go to Chanel." Cassie said and Lizzie nodded.

"I'm gonna go to Guess." I said.

"I have to go with you." One of the boys Michael sent with us said. He said they would protect us. He sent two of them.

"Okay." I said as I walked and he followed.

When we got to Guess I asked, "What's your name?"

"Tanner." He said.

"Well can you tell me something about you?" I pushed.

"I'm 24 and I have an 8 year old daughter named Sarah." He said.

"Aww what's she like?" I asked.

"Do you really want to know?" He asked. I nodded eagerly. "Okay she's extremely sweet she loves movies and hugs and as she told me she has a crush on Ace."

"Aww she sounds adorable." I said.

"Yeah enough about me." He said. I looked at a bag then checked my wallet.

"I have enough for one bag." I said to myself.

"Oh I forgot Michael told me to let you use his debit card for the day." He said.

"Really?" I said. He nodded and I smiled and almost jumped up and down in joy.

"Your just like Michael described you." Tanner said.

"How did he describe me?" I asked.

"He said you were beautiful, lovely, clever, smart, always put other people before yourself, oh and I quote sexy as hell!" Tanner said. I blushed at all of those especially the last one.

"So the other guy that came with us can you tell me about him?" I asked.

Tanner sighed then said, "His name is Mason he's 24 like me and has an 9 year old son named Cameron."

"Oh, and who does he have a crush on?" I asked.

"I don't know." He said and could tell he was lying. I gave him that I-Know-Your-Lying look and he sighed again. I walked up to the counter with the stuff I wanted. "He has a crush on Heather."

"Aw cute he better be nice or else Bryan will hurt him." I warned as we walked out of Guess.

"You think Bryan hasn't already told him that?" Tanner said through a chuckle.

"So do you have a girlfriend?" I asked.

"No the only person girl in my life is Sarah." He said. We went to go sit down the bench.

"What happened to her?" I asked.

"What happened to who?" He asked confused.

"What happened to Sarah's mother?" I pushed.

"She died in child birth." He said as he gritted his teeth together and swallowed hard. He looked like he was about to cry but he quickly stopped.

"So Sarah never got to meet her." I said.

"I never said she died in giving birth to Sarah." He said.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry." I said.

"It's okay can we please just not talk about this anymore?" He practically begged me. I immediately dropped it.

***
"Hey baby girl how was the mall?" Michael asked.

"Good." I said as I handed him his debit card back.

"I have something to ask you." I said. This has been rushing through my mind for a very long time.

"Shoot." He said as he leaned against the bed post with his hands in his pockets.

"What made Jules go away?" I asked.