Chapter 3: Seeing Abby Again

MADISON
I woke up with Michael sleeping on my boobs. I laughed as I stroked his cheek and ran my fingers through his hair.

Mumbling made me realize that he was starting to wake up.

"Hmm that feels nice." He said.

"Good morning." I said. "How'd you sleep?"

"Good because you were here and because I get to lay on your breast." He said.

He laughed and he chuckled.

"You hungry?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"Okay well let me put on some pants then I'll be up there." He said and I put on some shorts and went down the stairs when I saw Cassie and Lizzie.

"Hey." I said.

"I'm hungry." Cassie whined. We all laughed and walked to the kitchen.

Who we saw surprised me.

"Hi Abby." I said awkwardly.

"Who you can't find the decency to put on a shirt that covers your boobs?" She asked. Excuse me? "Slut."

OH HELL NAH!

"Just because you have the chest of a 5 year doesn't mean you need to hate." I snapped. She turned back around and gritted her teeth. She slapped me hard and I held my face then slapped her harder. "Chick do that again and I will pull out your cheap extensions."

"Abby what the hell why are you acting like this?" Rider asked coming into the kitchen he looked angry.

"What are you talking about, they hit me." Abby lied pretending to cry.

"What are you talking about, I saw the whole thing you started it." Rider said. "You know what I'm done with this."

"What are you saying?" She asked.

"I'm saying I'm done you lie to me, fight with everybody, say you hate all my friends, and you cheated on me TWICE!" He yelled. "So get your stuff and be out of here by tomorrow. We're through."

Abby got up and went to her room to get her stuff.

"Well that was interesting." Michael said from behind me. I turned and saw Michael standing with Rebel.

"Yeah I know." I said. Rider walked out the door slamming it.

"Hopefully he finds someone else." Brian said holding Heather in his arms. Cassie smiled at that.

"You know she likes you already." She said.

"I can tell." He said.

***
"Mom?" I heard Rebel call.

"Yes." I said. Then he walked in with Michael.

"I came to tell you I'm not mad at you anymore." Rebel said.

"Thank you." I said and he walked away back up to his room.

"So you made him forgive me?" I asked Michael.

"Maybe." He said shrugging it off.

"Thank you for that." I said sitting up on my knees on the bed.

"Your welcome." He said. "To pay me back you could do me a favor."

He smirked after he said that and it almost made my knees go weak.

"What?" I asked. He walked over to me put his hand on my cheek and pressed his lips to mine. Our lips moved in sync like our lives deepened on this. He pulled away due to our lack of air.

"Can I make love to you?" He asked as he started to unbutton his shirt.

"Please." I said.

"Whatever you ask for here, is served to you as soon as you ask." He said.