Denise/Scott

justapentaholic
Denise

I sat down on bed, ready to start my Pentatonix marathon. My boyfriend, Scott was the leader of the band, and I was missing him, dearly. He lived in Los Angeles, CA, but I lived all the way across the country, in London. I suddenly realized how much I missed him, how much I wanted to be in his arms.

I looked at his face on the computer screen, which made me miss him even more. The more I looked at him, the more I needed him. I clicked out of the tab as fast as I could, before opening a London Airlines tab. I bought tickets for the 4:00 trip.

/(/()/(/)(/)/()/(/)/(-)(-)/(/)(//)

I quickly dialed the number, on my phone, before walking down the street. "Hello?" I heard Kevin's voice ring through the phone. "Kevin, can you come pick me up from the airport?" "The Airport?" He asked confused. "Yes... I wanted to surprise him." "Alright, just stay where you are." And with that, he hung up.

()/(/)/(/)(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/)/()/(/(/

I watched Kevin's car pull up, to the stop. I ran up and gave him, a giant bear hug. I hopped in, buckling in carefully.

/()/(/)(/)/()/(/)/(/)/(/)/(/()/(/)/(/)/()/

As we pulled up to the place, Pentatonix was performing at, I heard a stern voice ask, "KEVIN, Where were you?!" I instantly recognized the voice as Esther's. She instantly gasped when she saw me, immediately knew what was going on. "Follow me, Denise." She said walking off.

Before I knew it, we were right in front of the room, which held my boyfriend. As soon as Esther opened the door, Scott looked up from his phone, and up at me. His eyes widened and a big smile formed, on his face. I ran into his arms. He held me so tightly, I couldn't breathe. He let go, and looked into my eyes, then at my lips. We leaned in and kissed passionately. We broke apart for air, seconds later.

"I love you."

"I love you, so much more."

"Hmph... Not possible."