Bully//Mitch

Written by: issabelOffical Requested by: ptxofficial1

I looked through the halls left and right, afraid that he would be there. My bully, was Mitch Grassi, he made me feel small, worthless, and well, like trash. I didn't need to deal with his comments right now. As I tip toed to my locker, to grab my stuff. I opened it grabbing my bookbag, textbooks, and pens, etc.

"Hey, dork." I heard him say. "What do you want?" I weakly asked
"Wow, no wonder you don't have friends, such a bitch." "St-stop." I was on the verge of tears. "Oh, is the Rat gonna cry." I had enough. I ran into the gym, and hid behind the bleachers. I just let it out. I started crying my eyes out.

He was right, I didn't have friends. Maybe if I was prettier and nicer, I would have some. I just rested my head on my knees, tears staining my blue, jeans.

Mitch's P0V

I sat against the wall, staring off. Did my words really hurt her that much? I had a crush on her since, she moved here, but I didn't know how to expression my feelings. Maybe today would be the day. I followed the sounds of her sobs. Finding my way into the gym. I saw a glimpse of her green sweater.

"Hey" No response, I slid down beside her, wrapping my arm around her. "I know that you're really mad at me, and I deserve that, but I just want you to know that I've always liked you." "You like me?" She asked through her sobs. "Yes. You are an amazing girl, I just never knew how to express my feelings." "Wow." "I'm sorr-" I was cut off by her kissing me, I instantly kissed back.

"Don't be." She said calmly. "Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes"