nerve ; mitch pârt 1

based off the movie ; nerve

My friends and I sat at our booth, in the crowded bar. I wasn't that much of a thrill seeker however, my friends certainly were. They had dragged me to this bar to get me out of the house. I rubbed my head, in a effort, to get rid of the headache, I was having due to the brightly lit, purple lights and loud music, blasting through the speakers.

"So guys, wanna play nerve?" My friend, Issa said. "Yeah!" My friend, Dani exclaimed. I looked at them, confused . "What's Nerve?" I asked. "It's this awesome game where you earn money by doing dares then people watch you play!" Liam, explained. "You have to play!" Issa said quickly, smirking mischievously at me. I glared at her, as she took my phone, downloading the app "Y/N! You're going first."
"Kiss a stranger for five seconds?" I read out. Everyone at the table cheered. "Finally, About time you get a date." Dani screamed

I looked around at my friends, excited expressions. "Ugh... Fine." I sighed. They're expressions instantly changed to even more excited.

"You heard it, Kiss a stranger for 10 seconds." Issa said smirking. "Alright, let's do this." "no back-down. You agreed to this" Dani said, cutting me off. "Now let's go boy searching, shall we." Liam said with a smirk.
This was gonna be a long, night...