Nicky/Mitch

Fanficprincess200

Nīcky's pØv

<>Middle School<>

I sat at my desk, looking at the bell, waiting for it to ring. RING! I heard the old bell screech. I got up from my desk, gathering my textbooks and pens. I walked towards my locker, when... BAM! I saw a boy being slammed into my locker by two bullies. I wanted to help, but I didn't want to get into trouble. After about 2 minutes of them, bullying the boy, I finally gave in. Pushing a strand of my black hair behind my ear, I gulped and headed for the bullies.

"Stop!" My small voice yelled. The two boys looked down at me, and raised a fist up to punch me. I closed my eyes and kicked them, as hard as possible. I watched as the scurried away to their lockers, in pain. I looked down at the crouched boy. I held out my hand, and pulled him up. "T-Th-Thanks." He stuttered. "Don't mention it." He smiled.
"I-I'm Mitch." "Nicky." I said as we shook hands.

<> High School <>

I smiled at the memory of my best friend and I, before gazing back at my text book. Ring! The bell rang, I grabbed my supplies and hurried out the door. I ran to my locker, pulling out my book bag. "Hey Nicky.." I heard someone nervously call out. I turned around, facing Mitch. "Yes." I asked pulling a piece of my pink hair out of my face.

"I-I was wondering if you're interested in going to prom, with me?"
"Mitch... OF COURSE!!!" I yelled hugging him. I had always had a crush on Mitch, but I didn't think he liked me back.

<>Prom Night<>

"Ughh.." I groaned trying to apply lashes, but failing. "Need some help?" I heard a voice from behind laugh. I looked behind me seeing Mitch standing there in his suit. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "I came here to tell you that I... That I. Well why don't I just show you." He smashed his lips onto mine, I immediately melted into the kiss. We pulled apart for air, after a while.

"What did you want to tell me?" I smirked. "That I've always lik- No! Love you." He said hugging me.
"I love you too."