⇜Mitch/Rae⇝

Sorry this is late, I slept in. LivinThePTXLife

Rae's p0v

My friend, Zedd, invited me to one of her famous parties. I wasn't one for getting, super drunk. I was gonna stay sober, so I could drive back home. It's not that I didn't like parties at all, it's that, I don't like parties where, you get shit faced drunk. So here, I was sitting on a couch, in the middle of a party. I took notice of my surroundings, it smelled of alcohol, with music so loud, I couldn't even hear myself think, everyone was shit faced drunk and making out.

Here I was sitting alone, taking little sips of my Soda. "Hey" I looked up from my soda, pulling a piece of my light brown hair, out of my face. I assumed it was someone drunk, but to my surprise, it was a sober boy, who looked about my age. "Hello." I beamed "may I sit here?" For a boy in his early twenties, he had quite a high voice.
"Of course." "I'm happy to know, that I'm not the only one sober." "Yeah, I'm not" one, for getting shit faced drunk." He laughed at my statement. "Anyway, I'm Mitch." "Rae" I said, shaking his hand.

The rest of our night was filled with laughter, and deep conversations. Mitch & I, became great friends, in only two, hours. "Well, I should get going." "WAIT!!!" I giggled "what?" "I just want to do one more thing." I suddenly felt a pair of lips on mine, I kissed back instantly.

~~~~~~

As I got ready for bed, I noticed something sticking out of my jacket. I took the note out of the pocket.
-------------------------------
***-***-****
"Call me" - Mitch
-------------------------------