"See, Aristotle also understood that volatile relationships, well they can lead to tragedy." As Mr. Branson looks over the books on his desk. "Looking for something, Mr. B?" Brooke questions in curiosity with a small smirk on her face. "We're all looking for something, Brooke." He vaguely answers.

"And I found what I was looking for." Jake whispers in Alex's ear. She giggled, seeing she caught a glare from Mr. Branson Alex apologized, then turned around glaring at Jake.

"See, desire that's the heart of drama. Desire for love, power, money. I'm talking about Jason and Medea. Talking about Antony and Cleopatra. I'm talking about Emma and Kieran." Mr. Branson points the two of them. Alex bursted out laughing. "Excuse me?" Emma looks up in embarrassment. "I'm talking about Alex and Jake." This time Alex didn't laugh but rather question. "What?" she asked.

She can already feel the smirks coming at her. "I'm splitting you all up in pairs... You and your partner will choose a dramatic scene to perform in class." Mr. Branson continues. Alex turned around towards Jake and he nodded. She smiled and turned back to the teacher. "Let's not limit ourselves. We can choose something contemporary, like movies. Audrey, and Will."

"If you suggest the pool scene from Wild Things. I will end you." Audrey threatens. That is a pretty good movie, it had the same vibe as Gone Girl. Will gave a weak smile and turned back to Mr. Branson. I let out a chuckle over what Audrey commented. "Or if that's too much for your attention span, pick a favourite TV show. Riley and Noah. I'll even allow popular fiction. Brooke and Liam."

"How about Fifty Shades of Grey?" Jake asks, Alex's eyes widen. "Fine, let's do the scene where you buy me an Audi" she snapped back. He curled his tongue at her, as she rolled my eyes.

"Alright everybody, let's go to the library. I'm going to pair the rest of you up there. Get going on these selections. Let's go." Mr. Branson announces as everyone grabs their things.

"When Harry Met Sally...?" Alex asked looking at the list of movies, and TV shows they could possibly do. She glanced over at Jake, seeing him smirk. "What?" she asked, looking at him weirdly. "Isn't that the movie where those two friends fuck?" Alex scoffed over his question. "No, it's about two people who are least likely to become friends actually become friends, then they fuck, and caught feelings for each other and end up together." she explained more in detail. "Mhm." He hums in response, kept on smirking at his best friend. "Okay, start." she told him. He cleared his throat and started to read the lines.

"You realized of course that we could never be friends."
"Why not?"
"What I'm saying is, and this is not a come on in any way, shape or form is that men and women can't be friends because the sex part always gets in the way."
"That's not true. I have a number of male friends and there is no sex involved."
"No you don't."
"Yes I do."
"No you don't."
"Yes I do."
"You only think you do."
"You saying I'm having sex with these men without my knowledge?"
"No, what I'm saying is that they WANT to have sex with you."
"They do not."
"Do too."
"They do not."
"Do too."
"How do you know?"
"Because no man can be friends with a woman he finds attractive. He always wants to have sex with her."

Alex just bursted out laughing. "Yeah we can't do this one." she told him. "Why?" He asked, now taking his eyes off the screen, watching her. "This is just bs. Men and women can be friends with no sex involved." she stated.

"Actually the man Harry does have a point. How can a man be friends with someone who he finds attractive? It's impossible, there is always something between them." Jake argues. Alex opened her mouth and was about to argue back but she couldn't put her finger on what she wanted to say. She licked her lips. "How do you even know if there is something between them Fitzgerald." Alex giving him a self satisfied smirk, knowing well he can't answer her question.