1: Disastor

Sabrina's POV

"You guys better get to your classes before you're late! Now, we don't want to you to be late on your first week of school!" Jacobs mom says as I'm about to exit the car.

"Thanks again for driving us, Mrs. Sartorius," I thank her.

"Of course, it's not problem at all. Now remember, both you and Jacob need to call me if you don't think it's safe at school and I'll be here as soon as possible. The tornado warning aren't too major, but just in case," she says. I nod and say goodbye, going into the school and heading down the hall to my first class.

This whole week so far has been a horrible blur. Jacob tormenting me, then going home and pretending like everything is okay. It's not a good life. I'm such a victim. Anybody can push me around and I won't do anything about it.

No, I'm strong. I'm strong enough to fight back. I've always been.

Then why don't I fight back? Why do I think I'm so strong when all I've proven to everyone is that I'm weak? I'm not weak and I know it. I've been through hell and back a million times. I've been so terrified that I thought the only thing that could save me was a sharp piece of metal; so terrified and ashamed of myself when I saw my reflection in that cold, bloody, deadly razor while tears ran down my cheeks. Yet, look at me now; I'm alive, aren't I?

That's the thing; I should be dead, but instead I'm half alive. I'm left to reach for help and reach up for a hand that seems like will never reach down. I have to live with the horrible memories that affect me daily and live with the scars I cut myself and look at them everyday and be reminded of those times. Shouldn't those thing prove that I'm strong? Shouldn't they prove that I've made it through the darkest times and I shouldn't be afraid of the challenges I'm facing because I've already faced the worst? They most definitely should prove that I am the strongest person and I will make it through this.

With all of this thinking going on in my head, I tune into what's happening around me and suddenly see people running around the halls. Some people have tears on their faces and people seem to be in a panic. Teachers are by the doors, guiding the students into the other hallways. I finally realize what's happening; the tornado warning must have become more severe. I can't seem to move when I realize this and instead stay frozen in fear, praying for someone to guide me to the doors themselves. Unfortunately, that is not the case. The metal doors slam shut and I'm left by myself. I finally realize I need to get into the safe zone and begin banging on the doors.

"I need in! Someone please let me in!" I shout numerous times. No one seems to hear me and I lean my ear against the door and realize my screams are being drowned out by hundreds of others cries. I groan and lean my back against the doors, sliding down onto my butt. As I contemplate what to do, I suddenly feel my phone buzz in my pocket. Gosh, I'm so stupid sometimes. How could I forget my phone is in my pocket?

I look at the caller ID and see it's Brandon calling. I immediately accept it and before I can speak, Brandon is already shouting over the loud people.

"Sabrina, where the hell are you?!" He shouts.

"I'm in-"

"I'm sorry, let me pass the phone over to Loren. I need to deal with something," he interrupts me. I hear the phone shuffle for a second before Loren speaks. 

"Hey, Sabrina? Just tell us where you are and Brandon and I will come get you!" She shouts.

"I'm right outside homeroom," I tell her.

"Alright, we're com- no, Brandon! This is not the time for an argument with Mrs. Raine!" Loren says. I can't help but slightly laugh when I hear this despite the crisis.

"Hold on, one second, Loren!" I hear Brandon shout. "Mrs. Raine, I understand you need me to sit, and I understand it wasn't right of me to swear, but under these circumstances, I really do not care! So please, leave me and Loren alone for just a few minutes so we can help our friend because all the teachers here are too blind to see a girl standing in the middle of the hall herself and is now locked out! Good day, Mrs. Raine, good day!"

"Oh my gosh- just get here fast!" I shout before hanging up. I suddenly feel my anxiety rising and it's almost as if the walls are caving in. I feel my legs begin to shake and I quickly put my hands against the wall.

"No, no, no. This is not the time to pass out," I whisper to myself, but before I can even think anything else, I fall to the ground and everything turns black.

First update of the book! Kind of escalated quickly with a natural disaster, a tornado to be exact, but I had nothing else to write.

Comment ideas please! By the way, remember that they are only 16, turning 17 the next month. Something big will happen when they are 18, so I need ideas to lead up to it. Comment please! I'll give a shoutout to person who suggested the idea!

QOTD: What's your favourite Disney movie? Mine is probably Tangled.

Thanks for reading my unirainbows!

-Kay