Melt Your Cold Heart

Zacznij od początku

You screamed at her for giving you her reputation. You screamed at her that it was her fault that it was forbidden for any demigod to have interaction with you.

After forty five minutes of doing that, a bright light appeared and revealed a beautiful woman.

She had pale skin and a white, silk dress on. She had brown hair and comforting eyes. For some reason, you felt drawn to her.

She walked over to you and sat down next to you on the log you were sitting on. She hugged you and you sobbed into her shoulder.

"Hush child. You'll be okay." She said in an angelic voice.

"W-who are y-you?" You asked.

"I'm your mother. I am sorry that this is happening to you. I am trying to make peace with the Olympian gods." She said softly.

You couldn't help but melt into her embrace. Even though you absolutely hated her, you still wanted love.

"Aphrodite is helping me. She said something is going to happen in your love life soon. I must go now child." She said as she stood up, wiped your tears away, kissed your forehead and left.

You were still a little shocked that that happened. From the way your mother acted, se didn't sound that bad.

Then again, she got better and as she said, she is trying to make peace with the gods.

You heard footsteps coming a little way behind you. You grabbed your dagger and slowly waited for the thing to appear.

The thing, or person, shouted your name and you screamed a little. You sat back down on your log and put your head in your hands.

The person sat beside you and you tried your best to scoot away. You looked at the person and saw who you wanted to see forever.

The person had a mop of dark brown, curly hair and warm, comforting eyes. You were in love with Leo, so you blushed.

"L-Leo, get away from me. It's forbidden to be near me since I can't control my powers and you know that." You said as you slowly stepped backwards.

Leo sighed and got off the log. He walked toward you and put his lips in a pout.

"I don't care if it's forbidden. I don't believe you're an evil person because I'm your best friend."

"Leo, you don't understand."

"I do understand!" He suddenly yelled.

You jumped in surprise and inhaled a deep breath sharply. Leo then realized that he snapped at you.

"I-I'm sorry. Please forgive me! I didn't mean to yell at you!" Leo said.

You nodded and mumbled that you accept his apology. You turned around to run off, but a warm hand grabbed your wrist before you could run.

You were frozen in place *pun intended* and shocked. Leo pulled you into his chest and hugged you.

You tried to get out of his embrace even though you wanted to stay in it. You kept telling him it's forbidden. He kept mumbling 'I don't care' and you gave up.

You sighed and melted into his embrace. You wrapped your arms around his neck and played with the curls at the nape of his neck.

He moved you and him back to the log to sit. He pulled away from the embrace, much to your disappointment.

"Now, tell me why you were crying." Leo said while looking into your eyes to show he actually cared.

You told him everything about what the Aphrodite girls said and how you felt about being shunned and alone.

"It's just...I'm not wanted here and nobody loves me Leo." You finished.

"I don't care about who you're godly parent is. I care about you for your personality, not your godly parentage. I...." He trailed off. He grabbed your hands in his.

"You what? You can tell me anything." You reassured with a slight blush.

"I love you." He said.

You didn't have time to respond before he crashed his lips into yours. After the shock shook off, you kissed back.

He had one arm around your waist while the other was on the back of your neck pulling you closer.

One of your arms rested around his neck while the other was in his curls. You ran your fingers through them and he groaned in pleasure.

You pulled away for air and rested your forehead on his. You smiled and he smiled his warm smile back.

"Wait. What will everybody else think since you went against camp rules and are around me?" You asked, worry evident in your voice.

"I don't care what the others think. You're my girlfriend and I'll be around you twenty four seven whether they like it or not."

"What if you get shunned?"

"I don't care about getting shunned. As long as we're together, everything is perfect." He said.

"I love you." You whispered against his lips.

"I love you too. I'm gonna melt your cold heart." He said before connecting his lips with yours for the second time that day.

You and Leo walked back to camp hand and hand, ready for the glares of other campers and the confrontations.

You loved Leo, and Leo loved you. That's all that mattered to the both of you.

And in that moment, you realized how much love you had toward each other, even though it was forbidden.
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Oh my Hera this is terrible. I am so sorry for the bad writing in this! I'll make a better one soon! Love you guys❤️

(I didn't sign my name this time ForeverAlone215 )