Chapter 13-4th of July special

A/N- sorry for making this chapter a week late.

Naruko's Pov

I wake up slowly and stretch my arms out in front of me. I rubbed my tired cerulean eyes and hopped out of the bed to open the window. Sunlight rushed in and warmed my face making me smile in delight.

I pushed the the window open and the breeze blew through my long tangled golden hair. I looked down and saw the villagers hard at work. Today was the day of Kohona's yearly firework festival.

I smiled and spun around in my room. I can't wait. I've always went to the festival with team 7 but this year, I'll go with Sasuke. I blushed at the thought and spaced out, causing me to bump into my dresser and fall in the floor.

"Stupid dobe pay attention and don't leave your window open for strangers to climb through." He jumped through my window and crossed his arms looking down at me.

"Oh like you," he knelt down to me and lifted my chin up. I blushed and he put his lips against mine kissing me softy.

"I'm not a stranger Naruko." He moved his lips down to my neck and made a purple bruise. I pushed him away and slapped my hand over my neck.

"S-Stupid teme! Tonight's the festival. Everyone will think-' he kissed my lips and picked me up in his arms.

"What's wrong with everyone knowing that your mine," I buried my head in his neck and felt my face grow hot.

"Teme," he carried me over to the bed and sat me down. I looked at him curiously and he picked up my arms and legs looking them over.

"Well that's good. It looks like the fall didn't scrape you up," he smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Close your eyes," I nodded my head and closed my eyes. I felt Sasuke place a box on my lap and then sat down beside me.

"Okay open them," I looked down at the box. It was white with a big orange bow on the front. I grabbed the end of the bow and slowly pulled it off.

I widened my eyes as I pulled out a female yukata. I put my hands over my mouth and looked over at Sasuke.

"H-How did you afford this," he rolled his eyes and lightly thumped my head with the back of his hand.

"With money dobe," I felt tears trickle down my cheeks and I embraced Sasuke in a hug.

"Thank you, no one has ever bought me anything this nice," he patted my back and lightly pushed me off of him.

"Um why don't you try it on," he looked away blushing and I smiled lightly.

"Okay, help me." He blushed and nodded his head. I threw my clothes off and he put the yukata over my head, tying it in the back.

"Now no pervy thoughts Mr.Uchiha," I giggled and he rolled his eyes stepping back to look at his masterpiece.

"You look beautiful," I walked across my room to my full body mirror and gazed upon myself. He was right. My yukata was the most beautiful shades of yellow, orange and red, with tiny flowers at the bottom.

"Thank you Sasuke," he smiled at me and nodded his head while I admired how pretty I looked.

"So you ready to go," I widened my eyes in happiness and jumped into his arms.

"Yes carry me tho," he sighed and picked me up in a bridal style.

"Okay but hold on," he jumped out the window and into the on going festival.

*time skip-night*

Sasuke's Pov

"Sasuke hurry the fireworks are starting soon," Naruko pulled me by my hand through the crowed streets of Kohana and led me to a grassy hillside.

"Ok this should be a good spot. What do you think?," I looked down at Naruko and saw that she glowed in the moonlight. I continued to stare at her and smiled at her beauty.

"It's perfect," I grabbed her hand and kissed it softly. She blushed and turned her attention to the blast in the sky.

"Sasuke look!," she pointed at the explosion of red in awe. All different colors lit up the sky as I looked at the reflection of the fireworks in Naruko's eyes. I smiled and placed my hand on the side of her face.

"Naruko?" I looked into her blue eyes and she looked deeply into my dark black ones.

"I want to call you Naruto. If that's ok with you." She looked down at the ground and frowned.

"Don't you like the girl me though," I shook my head and lifted up her chin.

"I love both sides of you," she softly smiled and rested her head in my hand.

"Mmkay then," I smiled and kissed her lips. She blushed and placed her arms around my neck.

"I love you Naruto," I placed my head on hers and she put her hand on my pale cheek.

"I love you too, Sasuke."

______________________

{unedited}

Again sorry for taking so long for this chapter to come out. Comment/Vote and thx for reading!!