Chapter 15

Sasuke's Pov

"Sasuke, how could you. With her. You promised me..." My eyes widened in guilt as I realized Sakura's lips were forced on to mine.  I felt disgust rise within me and I pushed Sakura to the ground, hard. I sprinted to Naruto and threw my arms tightly around her.

"It's a misunderstanding. I didn't kiss her," she cried in my arms and threw me off of her. I fell to the ground as Naruto stood up, shakily, and glared at me coldly.

"I-I trusted you with my heart...and you go and b-break it. If this is what you had to tell me you should have just said so!," she cried out in pain and ran away in the other direction. I felt my heart break into pieces.

"What a shame," I shook in anger as I turned my head angrily towards Sakura and stood up slowly with a smirk spattered across my pale face. 

I cracked my knuckles and made the ninja hand signs for my chidori as Sakura slightly backed away. 

Once chidori was activated, I ran towards her, but stopped. She fell to the ground and clutched onto her chest breathing heavily.

"W-why didn't you kill me?," I glared down at her and looked at her in disgust.

"Naruto would be upset with me if I did that," she sat on the ground with her mouth agape as I turned around to run after Naruto.

Sakura's Pov

He really loves her, doesn't he. I regret trying to break them up. I just got jealous when I saw Sasuke buying a proposal ring for her. I mean, I liked him first, so I should get to marry him.

But Naruko fought for his love. She won his heart and changed him for the better. It hurts, a lot. But I still kind of want to support them. Why me?

It's- it's not fair," I pulled my knees up to my chest and cried silently to myself...

_______________

Sorry these are so short I'm running out of ideas for this story, but I have more ideas for the future rather than right now...sorry if that doesn't make sense.

Comment/Vote and thx for reading!!!