Chapter 11

Sasuke's Pov

"I-I love you too Sasuke," I felt my heart skip a beat as I looked back up at her and smiled. We have been best friends since childhood, but now we're going to be something more.

"Naruko would you like to go on a date with me today," she looked down at me and grabbed my pale cheeks with her warm hands.

"Yesss," I rolled my eyes and jerked away from her, my cheeks now reddened and sore.

"Alright get dressed," she smiled and nodded her head while I rubbed my agitated cheek.

She leaned over and kissed my face while scampering off to the bathroom in embarrassment. She can be so cute sometimes.

After we both freshened up, I took her hand and led her out into the crammed village. The children looked up at us with blushes on their faces and fellow ninja placed money in each other's hands.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance and glanced over at Naruko. She was looking down at the ground and a light shade of pink spread across her face. I smiled and tightened my grip on her hand.

"Naruko you look beautiful," she narrowed her eyes at me and punched my shoulder. I winced and rubbed the reddened sore spot on my arm.

"Stupid teme I look the same as always," I felt my eye twitch and I tsk'ed while rolling my onyx eyes.

"Exactly," I whispered barely audible still a little annoyed, but you could tell she heard me because her face turned a beautiful scarlet red.

"So um Sasuke where exactly are you taking me," I smiled and put a finger up to my lips.

"It's a surprise," she pouted and stuck out her tongue.

"Hmpf," I rolled my eyes at her response, and she poked my cheek, still pouting.

"Saskeeehh! Carry me," I looked at her like she was crazy and she stuck out her bottom lip while making whimpering sounds. I shook my head and she tilted hers a little.

"Pweaseee Sasgay teme," I felt a vein pop out at her nickname for me, but sighed giving in to her adorableness. I knelt down on one her and she squealed, jumping on my back.

"Onward my noble steed!" She pointed her finger at the nothingness in front of us and kicked my side. I grunted and began walking towards our date destination.

Naruko's Pov

Once we got close to our destination, Sasuke made me get off his back, so he could blindfold me for his surprise date. Of course I huffed and pouted, but he wasn't having it any other way.

"Sasuke you better not let me run into anything," I threw my hands out in front of me and began to move them around while we were walking, so I wouldn't bump into anything.

"Don't worry you can trust me...most of the time," I sighed and Sasuke chuckled enjoying every moment of this slow and painful torture he was putting me through. 

"Sasukeeh are we there yet my feet hurt," I felt my feet throb with every step I took, but I had to deal with it for Sasuke.

"Yeah dobe we're here," I smiled and threw the blindfold off my eyes, reveling beautiful shades of oranges,yellows, and reds. My eyes widened at the sight before me. It was like a freshly painted canvas that had warm colors splashed all over it. 

"Do you like the sunset," Sasuke poked my cheeks and I felt my eyes sting with tears.

"Sasuke I love it, thank you!" I tackled him to the ground in a hug and sounds of laughter echoed through the empty valley.

We fell to the ground with our hands intertwined with each other's and looked up at the now star filled sky. The stars seemed to only twinkle for us, it was perfect.

"Naruko?" I turned my head over to face him and noticed he was still looking into the night sky.

"Yes Sasuke teme," he turned his head to face me and our eyes met. I blushed while he lightly placed his hand on my hot whiskered cheek.

"Naruko, I want you to be mine," my heart raced and I felt my blush spread to my ears and neck, as doubt filled my mind.

"I-I, what if, I change back into a boy," he rolled his eyes and reached for my hand.

"Baka, I love you for you," I felt tears leak down my reddened face, but Sasuke gently wiped them before they had the chance to fall.

"I w-will," he smiled and pressed his lips against my forehead.

"I'm glad," he pulled me into his chest and played with my hair as we continued to lay on the ground. I felt my eyes grow heavy as I was taken in by Sasuke's scent and body heat.

"Naruto I love you. I have always loved you, even when we were kids. I can't believe I can finally call you mine," he pulled me into a tight hug and continued to play with loose strands of my golden hair.

"Believe it teme." 

_____________________

This took so long to write with one hand. Rip thumb....

Comment/Vote and thx for reading!!!

(Unedited)