Chapter 9

Naruko's Pov

That night I couldn't sleep. My mind wondered to Sasuke and what he said. He likes me. Sasuke Uchiha likes me, but how do I feel about him.

I tossed and turned in my bed trying to sleep, but I couldn't. I felt my eye start to twitch in annoyance and I sat up in my bed, throwing my pillow across the room.

"DAMMIT SASUKE!" I felt a breeze of wind hit the back of my neck, so I turned around and saw Sasuke sitting in my window.

"Hn, what did I do dobe," he jumped in and landed in my bed. I felt my face heat up as he sat beside of me and played with my hair.

"Y-you, I can't s-sleep," he continued to twirl my hair around his finger and smiled softly. I felt my heart skip a beat and I suddenly got nervous.

"And that's my fault how," I closed my eyes in hopes my blush would go anyway, but Sasuke decided to poke my cheek and make it worse.

"Your love confession," I felt my whole face grow hot and Sasuke layed his head in my lap.

"S-Sasuke! What are you doing!" Sasuke groaned and placed a finger over his lip.

"Shh, dobe your really loud," he closed his eyes and I sighed. I stared at him as he breathed in and breathed out. I've never seen him this peaceful before.

I lightly smiled and let my back lean against the headboard. I wonder how soft his hair is. I slowly moved my hand up and pushed my fingers through his onyx hair.

"Soft," I smiled and continued to play with his hair. I found myself getting tired, so I draped my head over my shoulder.

"Sasuke, I think I'm starting to like you too." I slowly fell asleep as Sasuke continued to lay in my lap.

____________
Sorry it's really short. I've just felt like writing is like homework lately, but I usually get over it. Comment/Vote and thx for reading!!