Chapter 4

*time skip 4 years later*

Narukos Pov

I woke up to loud thumping sounds on my front door. I rolled my tired eyes and threw a pillow over my face, hoping to block out the ear-piercing thumps.

"Naruko, get your lazy ass up!" My eyes shot open and I rushed out of bed to open the door. There he stood. The tall onyx colored hair boy that every girl on the village was head over heels for.

"Well good morning, dobe." I clenched my fist together and tried to punch him, but his fast reflexes have him the ability to easily dodge it.

"Pfft, you stupid teme," I crossed my arms and pouted, while he just rolled his eyes and walked in without knocking.

"Hey, what do you think your doing you bastard," Sasuke walked into my kitchen and grabbed a red ripe tomato from the fridge.

"You know it's not polite for girls to speak that way," he smirked and I narrowed my eyes.

"Kiss my ass you stupid teme," I leaned over while putting my hands on my hips.

"I'm sure you would like that wouldn't you," he bit into the juicy tomato and winked at me. I felt like my face was on fire.

"Pfft whatever teme," his eyes widened and he threw the tomato in the trash, walking over to me. He was face to face with me and I found myself backing up to put space between us. He grabbed the back of my head and placed it against his.

"Maybe I don't need to take you out for ramen. It feels like your running a fever, or are you just blushing," I felt my eye twitch and I grabbed his hand and pinned him down to the floor.

"Hm, seems like I can still put you on your ass teme," his mouth was hanging open but it changed into a smirk.

"Think again my little Naruko," his body disappeared into a cloud of smoke and a log replaced him. I clenched my fists and punched the floor.

"Really clever teme," I stood up and dusted myself off.

"By the way Naruko, your legs are showing," I rolled my eyes and shrugged my shoulders.

"Yeah so what teme," I turned around and saw that Sasuke was now sitting on my big white couch. Sasuke narrowed his eyes and clenched his fists.

"Your a girl your not suppose to be flaunting your legs in front of guys. You should know this by now," I rolled my eyes and stood on my heels.

"So what it's not like your going to do anything and besides, I can take care of myself. I'm not some weakling," I looked back over to the couch and saw that Sasuke was gone. I looked around but he was no where to be found. That's when I suddenly got attacked and was throw up against the wall.

"Do you still think I won't do anything, Naruko. It doesn't matter how good of friends you are with someone, or that you were once male. Men will do anything to satisfy their urges," I stared at him wide eyed and bit my lip. Stupid teme I'll show him.I grabbed Sasuke's shirt collar and pulled him in close to my face.

"And what about me Sasuke-Kun, who will satisfy my needs," I whispered briskly in his ear, and he shivered. Stupid perverted teme. I grabbed his arm and twisted behind his back. He collapsed to the ground and went face forward onto my polished hardwood floors.

"Now what was that you bastard," I took out a Kunai and pressed it against his throat. He gulped and smirked.

"I guess you can take care of yourself dobe," I snickered and twirled the Kunai around my finger.

"Damn right I can, like I said before don't underestimate me because I'm a girl now," I got off of Sasuke and helped him up.

"Noted, now what I came here to ask you. I would like to take you out for ramen," I flinched and felt my face heat up. I gulped and twiddled my fingers.

"A-as in a d-date," I felt a throbbing pain in my chest and I suddenly felt embarrassed about my question.

"A date? No, it's more of a thank you reward. Besides who would take a slob like you out for a date?" I felt a sensation of disappointment and hurt wash over me. Why did I feel this way?

"Stupid teme I'm not a slob," I crossed my arms and narrowed my cerulean eyes. He rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Says the girl that needs a teenage boy to help brush and fix her hair," I felt my eye twitch and stuck out my tongue.

"Whatever teme I can brush my hair by myself," I walked into my bedroom and came back out with my hairbrush. I eyed the brush nervously and pulled my hair to the side like Sasuke showed me. I brought the brush to the top of my hair and back down to the bottom, causing knots to form. I growled in frustration when the brush got stuck in my golden tangled hair.

"Wow dobe I couldn't tell you what happened there, even with my sharingan activated," he chuckled and I shot him an angry glare. He sighed and motioned for me to come towards him, and so I did.

"I'll do it for you dobe just sit down of the couch," I nodded and sat down, while Sasuke got the brush untangled from my hair.

"Alright, now the pigtails," he brushed one side of my hair and put it up and then the other. I sighed in relief as my hair was taken off my neck.

"Alright all done. Now get dressed so I can take you out to eat," I nodded my head and went to my bedroom, closing my door.

I walked over to my closet and grabbed my regular orange and black jacket and zipped it up. I also grabbed a pair of my orange shorts and buttoned them up. I have to admit, they made my butt look really cute. I giggled and walked over to my drawers to get a pair of thigh high black socks. I sat down on my bed and pulled them all the way up so the covered the bottom parts of my leg.

After I was done, I walked out of my bedroom and shut the door. I saw Sasuke looking at our old team photo, and I smiled.

"Miss me as a boy teme," I smirked and put my hands on my hips.

"No, I have a better advantage over you now," I glared at him and put out my fist.

"Want to test that theory," he shook his head and pointed towards the door.

"Not really, I'm hungry and ready to go," I smirked and walked out the door, while he followed behind.

"So I'm guessing your ready for that ramen," I nodded my head and put my hands behind my back.

"Stupid teme. I'm always ready for ramen."

____________________

(Unedited)

Comment/Vote and thx for reading!!