Chapter 12

I rolled over in my unbelievably soft, comfortable, Sasuke scented bed, and pulled the covers over my nose.

Wait Sasuke scented?

I opened my tired blue eyes and rubbed them while sitting up slowly. I looked around the room and noticed I wasn't in my bed. The blankets were a dark and neutral color while the walls where navy blue.

"Sasuke? Where are you?," I climbed out of bed and my feet touched the cold hard wood floor.

"Geez Sasuke cant you turn up the heat or something," I called out to him but still didn't receive an answer. I looked down at my clothes and noticed I was wearing an oversized black shirt.

Sasuke must have changed my clothes last night.

My face and ears heated up at the thought. I shook my head furiously and tried to focus on my current problem. I walked over to Sasuke's bedroom door and turned the knob slowly.

"S-," I covered my mouth when I heard voices down stairs. I slowly walked over to the stair railing and peered my head over the edge to see who it was.

"Sakura I told you to get out," I heard Sasuke say out of annoyance.

"But Sasuke-Kun I said I would give you everything you want. You are a man and have desires right, take them out on me," I gasped and widened my eyes. I couldn't be hearing this right, right?

"Tsk, I said to get out." Sasuke pushed Sakura towards the front door and Sakura happened to gaze up at me, making direct eye contact. Her green eyes burned with envy and anger.

"What can she give you that I can't," she pointed her finger at me and Sasuke looked up at me annoyed. I fell back on my butt and gulped.

Great now he knows I was listening to his conversation.

"She isn't even a she! What are you going to do when she turns back into a guy! You can't revive your clan with a boy!," I felt my heart sting. She was right. That was Sasuke's only dream. To revive his clan. I can't have his child.

"That doesn't matter to me," he was still looking up at me, but this time he was smiling.

"He's all I need," I felt the tips of my ears start to burn and I looked down in embarrassment.

"Pfft, whatever, I will make you mine Sasuke," she walked out the door with her arms crossed and Sasuke slammed the door shut.

"So you've woken up I see," he turned around and hopped onto the railing, looking down at me still on my butt.

"You know you can walk up the stairs like a normal person right." He hopped down from the railing and held out his hand to me.

"Yeah I suppose, but where's the fun in that," I rolled my eyes and grabbed his hand. He smirked and pulled me up harshly, making me smack into his lips.

"Stuhpid Temhe," my lips still together with his tried to speak out. He bit down on my lip softly signaling me to shut up making me moan softly. My mind entered a daze as he continued to kiss me softly.

"So dobe, am I a good kisser," my mind was still hazy as I unconsciously nodded my head. He smirked and tapped my nose snapping me out of my fantasy.

"Your so cute when your honesty," I gave him a confused look and crossed my arms.

"What are you talking about teme," he kissed my cheek and picked me up in a bridal style, jumping down to the second floor.

"Nothing my princess," I blushed at the nickname and buried my face in his neck.

"One more thing Naru you don't have to worry about Sakura," I felt my heart pound and I punched his arm, hard, knocking him and myself to the ground.

I really go overboard with my punches. I'm still not as strong as Tsunade or Sakura, but I consider myself strong.

"What the hell was that for," I rolled my eyes and got up from the ground.

"Don't call me those nicknames. It makes my heart fill all fluttery." He widened his eyes and his face turned red. I looked at him with a surprised expression as he picked himself up off the ground.

He walked up beside of me and placed his hand on my head while turning his to the side.

"Don't say such embarrassing things. Your too cute." This time I was the one blushing. I stood up on my tippy toes and kissed Sasuke softly on the cheek.

"I'm suppose to be cute aren't I," he stared at me with an emotionless face and started laughing.

"No, your suppose to be Naruto," my mouth dropped to the floor while Sasuke wiped tears of laughter out of his onyx eyes.

"Stupid teme," I mumbled underneath my breath. I pouted and crossed my arm. He leaned down and kissed my forehead.

"I still love you though," he pulled me into a hug, and he leaned down, nuzzling into my neck.

"I love you too. I'm glad I'm the only one that can make you laugh like that you teme," I felt him smile against my skin as he hugged me tighter.

"Me too dobe."

_____________

Hi guys. I won't be able to update as often anymore because I have summer practices starting Tuesday. It's everyday of the week except for Friday's and weekends. Wish me luck. Comment/Vote and thx for reading!!