Chapter 2

Naruto's Pov

I have to admit, I'm totally freaking out right now. How is this even possible? I wonder if Sasuke bought it? The nerve of that guy. He's just going to take in easy on me now that I have cantaloupes for a chest.

"Pfft." I rolled my girly cerulean eyes and something pinned me down to the ground. My head landed softly on the fern colored grass.

"Dobe you were wrong to think I wouldn't do anything to you know that your a blonde bimbo." My mouth dropped open and Sasuke smirked.

"Um excuse me but that's offensive because I happen to think of myself as smart." I smiled and he rolled his eyes.

"We all know that ones not true." I pouted and tried to escape from his grasp, but his grip didn't falter.

"Now your going to say sorry for what you did earlier." I chuckled and rolled my eyes. As if I would apologize to that teme.

"Sasuke I'm sorry please don't be mad at me." Sasuke smirked and my eyes widened at my own words. As soon as he let go of my hands, I covered my mouth to prevent any unnecessary words from slipping out. Why did I say that? I didn't want to apologize, but something deep inside me didn't want Sasuke to be mad at me.

"Hn, well it would seem you do have the personality of a girl. All of them fall at my feet." I felt rage boil inside me, but it soon left as I realized, Sasuke didn't hurt me like he said he would. I smiled knowing that Sasuke couldn't hurt me and continued to follow behind him. Maybe being a girl wasn't so bad after all.

After we got out of the forest, the sunshine lit up the beautiful scenery. I smiled and ran out into the field of pink flowers just ahead of the village.

"Sasuke isn't it beautiful," I spun around and stretched my hands out towards the sun. I giggled and breathed in the fresh outdoors air. It was warm and crisp with the scent of flowers lingering in it. I sighed and relaxed my muscles.

"It sure is dobe." I turned around and smiled. Sasuke just stared at me and bent down to pick the pink flower.

"This is for you," my eyes widened as he safely tucked the flower behind my ear.

"We should find Sakura and Kakashi. Maybe he'll know what to do about your problem." I blushed and nodded my head, following behind Sasuke. Why are my feelings running wild. It's so confusing and stressful.

Sasuke's Pov

The meeting point should be around here somewhere. We'll never find it at this rate. I sighed knowing that the sharingan might be the only way to find it.

"Sasukeee, my feet hurt these shoes are too big." I slightly smiled and turned around.

"Well would you like a piggyback ride?" Naruto widened her eyes and took a step back.

"Me wrap my feminine goddess like legs around your waist? No thanks." I rolled my eyes and shrugged my shoulders.

"Suit yourself." I started walking again until Naruto grabbed my hand, while looking down at the ground in embarrassment.

"Fine b-but only because my feet really are killing me." I smirked and knelt down on one knee so she could climb on.

"Um I don't know about this." I shook my head and sighed.

"Just get on," she pouted and tightly wrapped her legs around my waist.

"Alright up we go." I stood up but wobbled a little at first. Wow she weighs a lot more than what I thought she would. I shivered knowing what would happen if I dared to say it out loud.

"Alright hang on for a second Naruto." She nodded and tightened her grip on me. I sighed and activated my sharingan, making everything much more clear.

"Um Sasuke when are you going to start moving." Naruto bent over my shoulder and smiled, while poking my cheek.

"Right about now." I took off running not having trouble with Naruto's body weight anymore.

"Ahh! Sasuke do you even know where we're going." Naruto shrieked into my back and covered her face.

"Dobe of course I do, unlike you." I heard the muffled curses of a certain blonde headed ninja on my back and I lightly smiled.

After a while, I finally arrived at the meeting point, and was faced with 1 and a half pairs of widened eyes.

"Sasuke-Kunnn! Why is that girl on your back. Put her down right know." I glared intensely at her with my sharingan, she whimpered while stepping behind Kakashi. What a whiny bitch.

"Is that Naruto." Kakashi had a look of confusion, but remained calm about the matter.

"Of course I'm Naruto. I'm not some circus animal." Kakashi took a closer look at her and sighed.

"You drank the water didn't you. All well, you should revert back in no time." Sasuke gave me a look of relief, but I still doubted that.

"But Sensei, what if I didn't drink the water." Sasuke gave me that 'what did you do expression' and I put my hands up in defense, while Sasuke held me to keep me from falling of his back.

"What do you mean." I shrugged my shoulders and hid my face behind Sasuke's back.

"Well you seee, I kind of sort of jumped in it and soaked for a while." Kakashi's eye widened and he quickly thought of a plan.

"Ok we have to get Naruto to Tsunade and quickly." I nodded my head and followed Kakashi's instructions. I lead the way as Kakashi and Sakura followed behind me. Naruto what are we going to do with you?

_________________
Thanks for all the comments and support for this story. I really appreciate it. It makes writing worth my time. Also if you haven't already I have another fanfiction called Unmended and I'm currently working on the sequel, so I might not get to update as much on this one. But I promise I won't take weeks to update. Probably every weekend or so of something doesn't come up. Comment/Vote and thx for reading!!

{unedited}