"Mani you should let Laur drive next time cus honestly this weather is making my hair frizzy and we were out here for like 10 minutes" Dinah kept complaining as all five of us headed to our apartment. I looked at Camila as she walked in front of me, Her booty standing out on those tight jeans her Adidas sweater looked kind of big on her making her look slimmer and younger. She was so cute, I lifted my eyes connecting them with Ally's my face suddenly blushing at the sight that I had been caught checking out the smaller girl, she gave me a friendly smile before throwing a wink.

Once inside everyone settled in the couch that only fitted 3 people now it had four, all the girls were squished on top of the poor couch. I headed to the kitchen taking out 5 cups and serving everyone soda, I took out some bags of chips and microwaved three bags of popcorn. I headed to my room to change to some sweatpants and a sweater our house being fairly cold due to our A/C being at full speed. I had an inflatable couch that I have gotten a couple of months ago at Walmart, Normani said it was stupid but at this moment seeing all of them uncomfortable on the couch she wished she had gotten one too.

I headed back to the kitchen grabbing the drinks and taking them over to the girls, Normani helping me pass out all the snacks. Once we were all settled we turned on Netflix fighting over what we wanted to watch. I sat to the side of them on my comfy couch listening to them complain about how crowded the couch was. "Lauren do you mind if I sit with you?" I heard Camila ask. "Uh sure, You're lucky you're small so we can fit perfectly. Come on over." I patted the empty space next to me. I turned to Normani who was smiling from ear to ear the other two girls scrolling through the topics on Netflix now fixing themselves on the couch making themselves more comfortable with the extra space. Normani was next to Dinah and I could see their secretive gestures but I paid no mind to them not wanting to make them uncomfortable.

Alright let's watch "It" Dinah said grabbing a hand full of popcorn and shoving them inside her mouth, Normani laughing at her while Ally looked amused. "Fuck no, I hate clowns" I said taking a drink from my soda. "Aww come on Laur, you have Camila to hold your hand. Don't be a puss." Dinah smirked back, Looking at Mani who threw me a don't be a bitch look. I shrugged but agreed to watching the horror movie, I loved scary movies but I didn't mess with clowns ever since I was little my fear for a man covered in white make up and a red nose doing a creepy laugh was not my cup of tea. I ran to my room to get a blanket to cover myself up on all the scary parts, Camila grabbed the extra piece of blanket that landed on her side and covered herself up to. "I don't really like clowns either." She said Staring at me, Her brown eyes looking tired, heavy dark bags under them.

"Well if you get scared you can just squeeze my hand, If you want." I told her, Grabbing a bag of chips opening them up to share with the smaller girl. "I will." Camila smiled sending my stomach into a dive. Normani and Dinah were staring at the whole interaction without me even noticing, I squinted my eyes and they laughed turning their heads back to the screen as the movie started playing. Our house was dark and I could only distinguished everyone faces from the light the TV was giving the room. A couple of minutes into the movie I turned towards the couch watching Ally laying on her side asleep, Normani and Dinah whispering to each other not even paying attention to the movie. I looked at Camila who had a piece of the blanket covering half her face, shutting her eyes every time the clown showed up on our screen. "They're not even watching the movie." I leaned closer to her whispering in her ear, pointing at the other two girls who were laughing at whatever they were whispering to each other. "Ugh I hate them, making me suffer for nothing." Camila giggled, Looking me straight at my eyes as I felt her hand grab into mine. I looked down at our two hands entwined, she saw me stare at them for a moment and she started to retrieve it but I hold on to it even tighter making her smile and tightening her grip on my hand as well.

Our hands were under the blanket so no one could see our secret hold on each other, I smiled all through the movie not even minding the clown. When the movie was over Dinah and Normani stood up saying how they were going to talk about some "dance moves" heading towards Normani's room and closing the door behind them. Ally still asleep on the couch, Me and Camila let go of each other as we decided to watch another movie. She wanted to watch a comedy so we decided on watching scary movie, being one of my favorites and hers as well. We talked for a little bit through out the movie, her smile making me feel all kinds of things throughout my body. She was so gorgeous, She gained hold of my hand again and I didn't hesitate on holding hers back. The movie not even scary but I guess we both felt right holding onto each other. Normani and Dinah came back after the movie, Both looking tired and blushed. Not wanting to say something stupid I just smiled at the both of them.

Ally woke up when Dinah had started jumping all over me and Camila making the smaller girl scream in laughter. They all decided to spend the night over since me and Normani had a day off tomorrow because our boss was at a convention. We stayed up until 2 in the morning at last making sleeping arrangements. Ally decided to sleep in the couch, Dinah was going to sleep on the floor on Normani's room and Camila agreed on doing the same on my room. We all said our goodnights each heading to our sleeping assignments. "I can sleep on the floor you know, I don't mind. Besides I think it's comfier so just sleep in my bed." I told Camila throwing a sleeping bag on the floor. "No no its your house I wouldn't feel comfortable if you slept on the floor. Just. let me." she answered back, grabbing a pillow from my bed and throwing it on the floor. I gave her a pair of sweatpants and a large shirt so she could sleep in. "No I insist I won't be able to sleep knowing you're on the floor." I kept arguing when she entered the bathroom to get dressed. I heard her giggle making a smile grow on my face, she walked out the bathroom giving me a warm smile. "How about we just sleep on your bed? I mean it's pretty big." she said back, I felt my face turn red and I couldn't help my heart palpitations raised into a million beats per second. The idea of sleeping next to Camila was not one I was about to put off.

I agreed, Giving her a separate blanket so she would feel more comfortable I laid next to her turning off the lights, complete darkness surrounded us. "Goodnight Laur" she whispered as she turned to her side to stare at me. "Goodnight Mila." I answered back, mimicking her actions. I could see half her face thanks to the moons light entering my bedroom window. She closed her eyes and I kept my eyes on her grasping on every inch of her face, trying to memorize every small feature of hers. Her little nose looked soft and her cheeks slightly blushed were just adorable, her lips were pink and plumped and her eyelashes long and dark. Strands of her long hair covered part of her face I wanted to reach out and move the pieces of hair from her face but decided not to not wanting to make her feel like I was throwing myself at her, she knew I liked girls and the last thing I wanted was for her to feel uncomfortable around me.

I probably stayed like this for an hour not wanting to go sleep afraid that when I woke up she would be gone and none of this would be true. My eyes started to feel heavy, she shifted her back now facing me. I sighed a little not wanting to loose sight of her beautiful face. As I was falling asleep I felt her body move closer to mine, Almost completely leaning into mine. I could smell her shampoo and almost feel the warmth of her body. I lifted my right arm wanting to put it around her waist on top of her stomach but I just got up slowly and went to the floor to sleep on my sleeping bag. I felt her move a little not sure if she was aware of me not being in the bed anymore, I just sighed and closed my eyes. I didn't like Camila like that, she was great and beautiful but my thoughts were still on Lucy plus Camila was married and I didn't want to mess up anything by being all touchy with her. I wasn't sure what Camila thought about me we didn't talk much about anything serious, at least not yet. We had only hanged out a few times, I definitely wanted to know more about her. Maybe this week I could, now that her husband was gone for 6 more days I wanted to take advantage of that and just enjoy my time with her.

I heard my phone vibrate but paid no mind to it, my eyes to heavy to re open.