"Hi, how may I help you?" She asked as a big smile peered on her lips.

"Hi I'm here to pick up some packages for Michael Stevenson." I said smiling back.

"Okay... I'll be right back with the order." She walked away as I pulled out my phone and went to snapchat. I took a quick picture and posted it to my story.

(The Girl's POV)

I went to the back and I found 3 boxes with Michael Stevenson on it. My co-worker was looking through the window at the customer.

"Malorie why are you staring at her so hard." I asked while pulling the boxes from the shelf.

"That's the hoe that's always around Chris. She steady stayin around my man."

When I got the boxes, I looked through the window at her as she played on her phone.

"She's really pretty and she's driving a nice car. That Jag is nice." I said as Mal glared at me.

"Thanks a lot." She said rolling her eyes at me.

"What? I'm just being honest... I thought you and Chris broke up a while ago."

"I'm not done with him yet."

"Whatever you say... Now do you mind opening up the door for me?"

She opened the door and stood behind it.

(Jay's POV)

She came back out with the boxes and set them on the counter.

"Here you go and by the way you are really pretty and you look cute today." The girl said as she kept smiling.

"Thank you so much... You're so sweet.. Have a good day."

"You too." She said as I grabbed the boxes and walked out of the door.

--------------
"Mike where you at!?" I yelled as I walked through the backyard.

"Back by the cars!" I heard him yell. I proceeded to walk to the back and I saw Mike with his friend Trell. I looked to his black car to see my little King in the front seat.

I set the boxes on the ground and looked at Mike like he was crazy

"Mike why in the world do you have King in the driver's seat? Are you crazy?" I asked as I opened up the front door.

"Sis calm down the car isn't even on... I'm showing him how it is to be in a sports car. Ain't that right little man?" Mike asked as King smiled and started clapping.

"Jayyyy!" King yelled out to me.

"Did you miss your auntie?" I asked as he smiled and opened his arms out to me.

"Yeah you do come give Jay a hug!" I semi-yelled to him as I picked him up and swung him around.

"Oh your own son just turned on you bro." Trell said laughing.

"Yep he sure did... Aye are y'all ready for this party? Cause y'all lounging around like y'all ain't got nothin to do." I said putting King down.

"I got this... I'm glad you're helping out though and you got my gear on... That's what I like to see." Mike said as I looked down to see my outfit.

" Mike said as I looked down to see my outfit

I had my hair straightened and I wore my hat backwards

"Well you know I gotta show love. Now, y'all need to get a move on it so y'all can get ready. Makin it look like this is my store... Let's go let's go get a move on it!" I semi-yelled making them laugh. It felt like I was in charge when Mike should be.

"Okay okay okay you'll be at the store a little early right?"

"Yes I will and I will see y'all later." I said walking out of the driveway.

"Bye bye auntie Jay!" King said as I waved back.

"Bye my little muffin!" I yelled out and walked to my car. All of this driving around got me hungry. I have a couple of hours before I have to go to the store. I also have to pick up A.J. I wonder if she's hungry.