💠 Ja'far child! x Reader //part 2// 💠

Start from the beginning

You walk towards the kitchen, not noticing you are being followed.

When you arrive you pick out the ingredients needed to prepare dinner, humming a random tune as you comb your hair out of the way.

"(y/n)"

You turn around and find Ja'far standing by the corner.

"Oh, Ja'far,what's the matter?" You ask sweetly.

"I was t-thinking may- maybe I can- ummm I can help you, can I?" he asks shyly, slightly flustered when he meets your eyes. You just hold in a prolongated 'aww'.

//Cute// you think as he looks at you with a worried expression.

"Of course! Come here!" and with that said, you start preparing dinner.

It took a while but the two of you eventually get it done, serving it only to find out it didn't last much in the table before everyone served themselves.

After everyone was done and said their goodnights, each one headed back to their respective rooms, most deciding to take a bath. You included.

Once out of the shower you quickly dry your hair and step outside your room, quietly walking through the halls before stopping in front of Ja'far's room door.

With a small smile you softly knock two times, waiting a couple seconds before the little one opens the door.

“Hi, Ja'far, I just wanted to check on you before going to sleep” you say.

“(Y/n)...” the green eyed whimpers much to your confusion.

“What is it, dear?”   

"Can I sleep with you?"

You look at him, concerned.

“ Is there any reason why?"

"I'm scared, there’s thunder..." he quietly replies, and he was right, the soon to start storm could be heard from the distance.

"Sure, It's fine, come here" you say as you pick him up and head back to your room.

The boy lightly hugs your neck as you close your room door behind you, walking up to the bed and carefully laying him down before sitting in bed.

After pulling the covers and getting comfortable you lay down by his side.

“Goodnight, Ja'far” you say with a soft smile.

“Goodnight, (y/n)-” he starts but is soon interrupted by the storm outside the palace, causing him to flinch slightly.

The boy crawls under the many blankets and reaches you, hugging you while shaking and burying his face in your neck.

You calmly hug him back, running your hands through his white locks in an attempt to sooth him.

“It's okay, I'm here with you” you comfort him, eventually feeling him drift into sleep.

After smiling a bit you close your eyes, soon falling asleep as well.

You're awaken by the sunlight straight in your face, your senses slowly coming back to you as you hear giggles.

With a small grunt your eyes flutter open, landing on the Sindrian king, the generals and three particular teens.

As your eyes scan through them in confusion you notice they are all either giggling, blushing, smirking or looking away in solidarity. You frown in confusion.

“What is it?” You ask, growing concerned.

As you try to stand up you feel yourself unable to move much, turning down to see a twenty five year old Ja'far with his arms wrapped around your body.

It takes you a couple minutes to realize your situation.

"WHAAAAAAA!" you scream and jump out of your bed, tripping and falling butt first against the cold floor.

Ja'far wakes up, startled by the sudden movement and scream.

The former assassin sits up and looks around frantically, his eyes finally landing on you.

"(y/n)?..." he asks in confusion, finally looking at the bedroom and realizing it's not his own.

"WHAT THE FU-?!" he exclaims, jumping out of bed as well, landing on the contrary side.

"I-I.." you start but feel turning redder than Spartos hair.

"I CAN EXPLAIN!!!!" you yell as you run out of your room, most of the 'public’ exploding in laughter while others low-key pity you.

💠 extended ending 💠

After a couple minutes of searching around the palace, Ja'far finally spots you hiding in a corner of the living room.

“Hey, (y/n)...” he mutters while looking away in embarrassment.

“Y-yes?” you ask, failing to fight back the blush that dusts your cheeks.

“I heard what happened yesterday… thanks and.. I'm sorry” he says while blushing as well.

“It's fine” you reply and smile at him.

He smiles back at you and kisses your forehead.

“I love you, (y/n)”

“I love you too, Ja'far”

💮