(Summer) Chapter 20

Comincia dall'inizio

"All right, there are three rooms inside this house and you all will be five in one room," Gil said as they got to the living room of the house.

Gil's vacation home was the traditional type of house: it was elevated ten centimeters from the ground and laid with horizontal wooden floor beams. The living room and some other parts of the house had tatami mats on the floor and zabutons (flat cushions) were distributed among members.

"All right, I'll first group the female members. Since there are only four of you, you four will be in one room," Gil read the list aloud.

Hinako and three other girls are roommates for the whole duration of the excursion. It also means that the remaining members, eleven in all, are males.

Gil, Asuto, and Koujiro divided out the remaining male members and proceeded to their own rooms. Gil shares a room with Asuto, Koujiro, and two more others. The second room was filled with six male members because they can't possibly put one male member inside the girls' room. As soon as Hinako and the others got to their rooms, they were surprised to see lavender-colored yukatas laid out on top of the futons. It looks like they'll be wearing traditional clothing during their stay.

"Douji-sama, dinner is ready for you and your guests," Michiko said as she knocked onto Gil's room.

Gil opens the wooden door to his room and appeared right before Michiko in his blue-colored yukata. Surprisingly, he let his hair down. Most of the time, he let his hair up.

"Thank you, Michiko-san. We'll be there in a moment," the golden-headed man replies.

It was seven in the evening and the male members have already gathered around the table, sitting on their respective zabutons. Some sat on their knees while some sat with their legs crossed. It was quite a feast, if you ask me. Michiko and the other staff of the house made katsudon, onigiri, a few servings of sushi, crab, some gyoza, and miso soup with mochi in it. They even placed three bottles of sake on the table. Gil can't help but feel that they overdid the meals. After all, it was just an excursion. (And the fact that some of the members are underage to even drink, he had to think on why sake was served.)

"I wonder what's taking the girls so long. It's already past seven," one male member said, straying from his conversation with a friend.

"Yeah. Maybe they're still fixing up?"

"I dunno."

"Do you think they're in their yukatas?" One member cuts in the two's conversation, blushing a bit. "I seriosuly want to see our rep in a yukata!"

Then, the three heard something crack and immediately looked their way to where Gil, Koujiro, and Asuto are. Koujiro and Asuto met the eyes of the three and they were surprised as well. Then, they looked at Gil, who was looking at his side, averting the eyes of his curious members.

The doors to the living room opened and came in the female members one by one. As soon as the three came in, no one else went in. They were seriously waiting for Hinako.

"I'm sorry I'm late!" Hinako said, coming inside of the room with a few drops of sweat on her forehead. The male members look disappointed. "Huh? What's wrong?"

Hinako was wearing a white shirt and black jogging pants, much to the disappointment of the male members. But, for Gil, he was relieved to see Hinako in normal clothing and not in a yukata. Although...

"Why the hell are you not in a yukata like everyone else, you idiot?!" Gil asked in slight irritation, standing up from his seat.

Hinako took a step back, shocked from being spat at like that. "What's with you all of a sudden, senpai?"