Finally catching up to Jake. "What's up?" Noah asks calmly. "Was it you, nerd? Was this payback for the lake?" He questions. "Was what payback?" now Noah started to look worried. "My truck."

Jake pulling out his iPhone to show Noah the many pictures of his truck with red paint. "It went viral." "Jake-" Alex was cut off by Audrey "Well I mean you know-" who was also cut off by Jake. "Can it lesbo!" "Out of line Jake!" Alex shouted at him.

He didn't even look at Alex as he shoves Noah to the nearest wall. "Do you know anything about this?" Jake kept shouting out questions to Noah. "No. But, you know, it is a sad statement of the decline of our public schools." Noah answers. "That's the wrong answer." Then he grabs Noah's neck.

Alex stepped in between Jake and Noah and the height difference between Jake and Alex isn't helping considering he's way taller than her. She put her hands on his chest. "Jake stop. Look at me." she told him. Alex had to repeat her words a couple of times for him to calm down.

"If I find out you are lying, I swear to god you're dead." He threatens, then slapping Noah's face and then letting him go. Alex placed both of her hands on his face. "Look at me. Don't do this. Stop." He slowly calmed down and just studies her face.

The pair didn't talk as they continued to walk away from Audrey and Noah. She saw Emma, Riley and Brooke walk by considering she has to talk to them about what happened last night. "Listen, I'll see you in language arts. Please, stay out of trouble." Alex finished. He gave her a smirk. "I am trouble."

"You could answer one of my texts. I know you're getting them. They say, 'Read.'" Brooke mentions. The group continued to walk laps around school. "Hi Riley." Emma greets, completely ignoring Brooke and Alex. Alex sighed, oh the drama. "What are you listening to?" Riley asks. "That true crime podcast. They're covering Nina's murder." Emma answers, pulling out her earphones from her ears and shoving them into her pocket.

"AOC? I've listened to a few of their podcasts." Alex added, adjusting her jacket real quick. "I'm addicted. They have a crazy huge following. I can't believe that girl is talking about our Nina." Riley informs us all. "Nina always loved being the center of attention." Brooke carried on, trying to get into the conversation with Emma ignoring her about how she didn't tell Emma sooner about the one night stand with Will and Nina.

"Yeah, apparently even with Will." Emma snapped back. The brunette rolled my eyes, it's not like Brooke slept with Will. "Emma wait. Look, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have dropped Will's indiscretion like that at the party." Brooke apologizes. "No, you should've told me when you found out." Emma snarls. "I know, I'm sorry." Brooke continuously apologizes. "Emma you know how Nina was. When you crossed her, she would terrorize you." Alex defended Brooke, no matter what Alex always got Brooke's back and the feeling was mutual.

Ever since they were seven years old Alex was getting picked up by a couple of eight year olds and then Brooke ran up to the boys telling them to stop. The outcome was that Alex and Brooke ended up getting time outs together after beating up the boys and that is how their friendship blossomed.

"I was seriously scared of her. Em, I'm really sorry." Brooke adds another apology. "Okay. I'm still pissed but you're on probation." Emma accepts her countless apologies, finally. "Thank god for that." Alex let out in relief.

Wrapping her arms around Emma and Brooke. The girls were all laughing and walked to class.

"Have you guys got any weird phone calls lately?" Emma asks. Alex raised a eyebrow. "Yeah selling generic sex pills from India." Brooke responds. Alex giggled, then felt a vibration from her phone. Taking her phone out of her pants pocket seeing it was a text from Jake.