Chapter 5 : The Truth - Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Wait! The vampire lord is a Uin'nasoseji."

"Yeah, and that means he's your cousin."

'Oh! So that's who Kuro was talking about when we first got on this shitty continent.'

"Well anyway, you must be wondering how he became a vampire much less the vampire lord in the first place."

"Yeah, how'd that happen."

"Well it all stems from 25 years ago, on your mother's 16th birthday, the day she killed Tora Uin'nasoseji."

"!!!"

"On that fateful day, when the battle was coming to an end and Tora knew he wouldn't survive. He told his right hand man, Kai, to take his beloved wife and son and get out of the country..."

***

'Shit! Seems like Rin was actually right, I should have killed her when I had the chance...'

"And this is for my clan!"

As Yami shouted this, Tora used his telepathic powers to tell Kai:

"Kai! Take Rin and TJ and get out of the country! I'm leaving my two most precious things in your care, please don't let me do~"

"AHHH!"

As soon as he said this, Yami send her katana straight threw his chest, just as he did her father!

***

"So he did what Tora told him and put the bloodied Rin on his back and TJ in his arms, then ran as fast as he could."

'Wow!'

***

'Shit! My arm's fucking destroyed... But I gotta do what his majesty says.'

When he was finally out of the battlefield, he transformed into a hawk, with both Rin and TJ on his back, and fled to Jigoku.

***

"But after 2 years of living with Rin and TJ as their provider, he decided to get married to her."

"What kind of fucked up right hand man marries his boss's wife..."

"That's exactly what TJ was thinking, so he started hating Kai. But Kai only made it worse... Cause after just 1 year of being married, he got her pregnant."

"Shit!"

"So on the night Kain was born..."

***

'This fucking cunt.... First marrying my mom and now getting her pregnant!'

'Nah I'm not fucking having that!'

TJ went up to his room, where he picked up his beloved father's katana.

'I'm gonna use this and kill that little asshole! Damn he makes me so fucking angry! If only dad were here... He would of sliced that little fag up long ago... So I'm gonna do it for him...'

He then looked up in the sky and whispered:

'Im gonna make you proud dad!'