Leo Valdez Special

Start from the beginning

"We're going out to lunch too?" He asked excitedly.

You nodded and smiled while walking over to your closet to get clothes. You picked out a pair and got changed.

When Leo was finished with his food, he got changed into his usual attire. You looked at the clock and saw that it was 11:30.

You and Leo were done changing and so was Esperanza. Leo grabbed the car keys as you picked Esperanza up.

You all walked out the door and went to the car. You put Esperanza into her car seat and then got in the passenger side.

"Drive to wherever you want to eat." You told Leo.

Leo glanced at you and smiled before intertwining his right hand with your left one.

You knew exactly where he was going to pick. He picked Casa Grandé, a Mexican restaurant, just like you expected.

On the car ride, you picked up your phone and made a group text. The group text consisted of Piper, Jason, Frank, Hazel, Percy, Annabeth, Nico, and Will.

You texted:
Alright guys. You can go to the house and start setting up. We will be out for maybe two hours, so hurry. Percy and Annabeth, you two are on gift duty. Piper and Jason: decorations. Frank and Hazel: games. Will and Nico: You guys are on food. Nico, make the cake and don't make it black. Nico is the only one aloud to make the cake because he makes the best (no offense).

End of text.

"Who are you texting?" Leo asked curiously.

"My mom." You lied.

"Okay."

You got into the parking lot of Casa Grandé. Leo got Esperanza out of the car. You all walked into the building and was immediately engulfed with the smell of Mexican food.

A waiter took you all to a booth seat. Leo sat across from you and Esperanza. The waiter took your drink orders as he handed Leo the menus.

You got Sprite, Esperanza got water, and Leo got Coke. Esperanza had your personality, which was shyness, so she cuddled and hid under your arm when the waiter came.

"What are you getting (Y/N)?" Leo asked.

"Probably Nachos with cheese and beef and two soft tacos." You replied.

Leo looked at you stunned and then slowly nodded. You playfully glared at him.

"Hey, I'm hungry and pregnant with your child. Don't be so surprised." You said.

"Anyways, Esperanza, did you find what you wanted?" You asked her.

"Mommy, daddy, I want the enchiladas." She said in the cutest voice. Enchiladas always reminded you of Grover. (Anyone else?)

You nodded and saw that the waiter was coming with the drinks. Esperanza immediately went back to under your arm.

"Daddy, what are you getting?" Esperanza asked.

"Probably the nachos like mommy." He said. You kindly smiled at him and he returned it.

The waiter finally came to your table and handed out the drinks. You thanked him and collected the menus.

You told the waiter what you and Esperanza wanted. He had a shocked face for a second when you ordered, but then saw you were pregnant. Leo slightly glared and the gave him the menus.

You and Leo talked for awhile while you waited for the food. Esperanza was quietly coloring and being in her own lala land.

Your phone buzzed and you told Leo that you had to check something. You saw that it was a text from everybody in the group text.