Eighteen

Ethan's POV

"I can't believe you put her in this situation. It's all your fault." Georgie pushed round me to get to Hayden properly. "Get out."

"I beg your pardon." I was confused, confused as to why I was suddenly being persecuted for something that was a complete accident. "What are you trying to say?"

"You put her here. You got Hayd into this mess. So just leave, Ethan. You're just making the situation worse. That car was obviously screwed from the moment you got into it. I bet when she wakes up, Hayden'll want to get rid of you for nearly ending her life."

"This is me we are talking about. Do you really think I would put Hayden of all people into danger?" Georgie opened the door and beckoned me to leave, I did as she asked but this want the last of it. This was hardly the last of it.

Georgie's POV

I was furious, outraged, livid that Ethan didn't help Hayden out in time. To think that I actually thought that he was good for her. What a joke. Once Ethan had left the room, I made my way back to the bed. My head fell, almost without effort, onto Hayden's lap. I was kneeling on the floor by this point.

"Hayden, this might be the last time I talk to you. This is probably irrelevant and you can't even hear me but my parents have contacted me. You know they used to hate me and not want anything to do with me?" There was a pause. I was become accustomed to expect an answer. "Well, they called me a while ago from Rio de Janeiro, where they've been working for ages. And they final;y want to move me over to where they are." There was still no response, leaving the room at a dead yet peaceful silence. "And, guess what? Mom and Dad adopted this homeless boy they found whilst on the beach. How nice of them? His name is Vito Matheus. He's only 9." I didn't know what else to say; I was treating her as if she was okay and alive, I mean awake. But, in reality, she was uncommunicative and stationary. The nurse that had let me into the room knocked and let herself in.

"Visiting hours are finished in a few minutes. Doctors are going around and doing checks. You could visit again in a few hours." She was kind and gentle, just like how you would picture any nurse.

"Oh, okay. I should be getting back anyway." The nurse proceeded to untangle some wires and get ready for the doctor whilst I left the room. Ethan was sat on the floor outside, head in his knees, crying slightly. "And now that I come out, you suddenly feel bad?"

"It isn't like that, Georgie. Hayden is my everything." He stood up because visiting hours were up and we had to go home in the same car. "Also, the walls aren't completely soundproof. I heard about your parents and Brazil."

"That was none of your business. Don't tell Grayson just yet, I actually need to find a date that I can leave on." We got to the lift but waited until a man in a wheelchair came out. Ethan pressed the ground floor button and it lit up bright blue. The journey to the rest of the group was silent, almost as if someone we loved was in hospital. Sean drove us back, Lisa in the front passenger seat and Grayson sitting in between me and his brother.

"What does everyone want for dinner?" Lisa said, trying to lighten the mood. The rest of the party shrugged in response. "Oh, wait. There's Anna and Patrick." Hayden's parents were pacing along their front yard, Patrick with his arms crossed and Anna constantly checking her phone. "Anna, Patrick." Just me and Lisa got out of the car to talk to them. The other three men went into their house.

"Georgie, there you are. We went into your room this morning and both of you weren't there. Where's Hayden?" I shifted around on the spot. It wasn't right that I gave them this information on their own daughter. "Lisa, what's happened?"

"Hayden and Ethan were travelling across state and the car-"

"Oh, God, no." Anna held Patrick's hand.

"The car caught fire. She got out just as it went up and is in hospital. Ethan got a few stitches but Hayden had to be put in a chemical coma." Patrick pulled Anna into his chest and Anna broke down in tears. "They told us that we could visit later on, but she is stable. We know that for a fact. Why don't you come round for a hot drink?"

"Yeah, that would be nice." Patrick replied. I tapped Anna on the shoulder and pulled her aside before she went into the Dolan's.

"I don't think I can do this, I just need some time alone. Would you mind if I just rested in Hayden's room?" Anna shook her head and gave me the house key. "Thank you, Mrs Monroe."

"It's Anna."

Grayson's POV

I saw Anna and Patrick but no Georgie. I assumed that she was going to come in but when I asked Hayden's parents, Anna said, "She wanted to rest, she's in Hayden's bedroom." I instantly knew what was wrong. Ethan had already told me.

"Just tell her that I apologise for anything I said that might've upset her." Ethan mumbled before I shot up the tree to Hayden's window. Once I was up there, the entrance was easy, the window was already open as if Georgie was waiting for me. She was lying on the spare bed that must've been set up for her, sobbing underneath the covers.

"George," I was certain that she knew it was me because it was only me and Hayden that called her George. "Lift up the covers." She lifted up one arm so that there was enough space for me to crawl under with her. I turned her around so that I was playing the role of big spoon and, Georgie the little one. I felt her flat stomach moving up and down rapidly, she was obviously crying. "Baby? Tell me what's wrong." I had read in a boyfriend manual that it was common courtesy to ask what the matter is, even if you already know.

"It's Hayden." Her nose was blocked, making the conversation ten times more cuter than it already was.

"Anything else?" I just wanted her to say it, it was going to be difficult and Ethan had promised not to tell me but he's my twin; of course, he's going to tell me. "You can tell me. You know that, right?"

"Yeah, yeah." I couldn't see her face in the darkness of the duvet but I could tell that she was deliberating whether or not to tell me. "Gray?"

"Yeah?"

"My parents have contacted me." Finally, I thought I was going to have to get it out of her the hard way; the tickle way. "They're in Brazil and they want me to move over there. What do you think?"

A/N

I am writing this in maths because we have cover teacher. This cover teacher is actually an English teacher but she is so nice and lets us do anything we want. I've had her twice today; once before lunch and the second time after lunch (right now) and it had made this sh** day a teensy bit better. My best friend was off today (she was throwing up etc.) and I am not being selfish but it made me realise how much I actually needed her. School is so boring when you can't talk to your best friend about the usual stuff. Even though we speak outside of school all the time, I FREAKING MISS HER. I had to spend the day with people that make me feel uncomfortable and that I don't usually spend time with. Thankfully, school ends in 5 minutes and I can go home, watch supernatural and eat a ton of cake.

Thank you for reading; I realise that I don't say that enough. So, thank you. Vote and comment and also follow the girl that I missed today Georgie_Espinosa . Life sucked ass today. But, look on the bright side, SUPERNATURAL SEASON 11 EPISODE 14 RN!!!

From Pia :]