************12************

I woke up up to the smell of shampoo and nasty food. where was I? I thought back to the night before when I had found Vina almost getting raped from some creep. I then remember that I was hurt too. I looked around the room and found out I was actually in a hospital. I started to panic when I saw no body else or heard anything. It was so quiet, too quiet like something would pop out in any second like in those cheesy horror movies, but actually in reality it is really really scary. I heard a muffled noise. Come from the hallway outside the door which sounded like... My mother? She was screaming at the top of her lungs. I got up and noticed I had to pain in my foot. What the hell is going on? Why am I not crying in pain? Im sure I was really hurt and that least that could have happened to my leg was it got twisted. I walked to the side of door and look at the little window on the door and looked out carefully hoping I wouldent get caught. My mother was there yelling at what seemed like a nurse, doctor? Well whoever it was heooked highly experienced I the medical department. I pressed my ear against the door and tried to listen on what they were yelling about.

" WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE'S NOT GOING TO WAKE UP?" what the hell is she talking about? I looked up to the mirror and the doctor still looking at my mom not affected by her outraged voice. I then looked at my mom and was surprised at what I saw. She was dressed normally and her hair was done And not in a messy fashion. It looked like she had actually gotten cleaned up and ready to go somewhere not like now a days. She almost looked like... A happy person? Not depressed. She looked kind of like when my dad was alive. Bright and kind and caring and most important, loving. I really did miss that mom.

"I'm sorry, but there's not much we can do now, he can't breath on his own anymore and we can't leave him on life support forever, we have to let him go ma'am" I remember this conversation! I was crying and I was only 12. Yup, the day my dad went into a coma. I remember like it was yesterday. It was my birthday so we decided we should go fishing because I had my birthday party that day before. When we went fishing it was the most wonderful time of my life, my dad was what you would a call a strict father. He never dared hurt us though, he loved me and my 2 siblings with all of his heart. He was just over protective if his girls.

I stared back at my mom who started speechless at the doctor before her. My dad had just been announced brain dead. I turned around and walked away. When I turned back to see the door it was not there anymore and there was just a white fog filling the room. I started to freak out so I started runnin the other way screaming for anyone. I heard my name being called so I turned around and saw someone in the distance, my dad. I ran up to him and hugged him with all I had.  

" dad I'm so sorry I left you to sleep, it's all my fault, I should have took better care if you, I miss you " I started crying histeriaclly after seeing my dad since I was 12. I missed him so much and just seeing him there made all the anger at myself come back 

"baby don't say that, God chose to take me then and there and you could not change that, everyone has to go when it's there time, and it was my time to go. " he sounded so wise saying those words. Never once had he talked so freely about God even though we did believe in him.  

" honey, Im just happy you found who your going to be with for the rest of your life, you just haven't found out who it is yet, but I know " he winked at me and I giggled. He always use to be so cool and Layed back dad and I loved him so much.  

"what do you mean dad?" but before he could answer it started to get dark and before I knew it, my dad was gone from my sight and I was being shaken.

Then i woke from my dream.