****************16****************

Hey guys! Im sooo sorry its been almost 4 weeks since i last updated but I was just so occupied with christmas and all that crap :p. Well, anyways merry christmas and Im uploading this on my IPAD!! yes!! lol...

________________________________________________________________________________________-

I went back into Vina's room when the rude nurse was done checking her up. I had convinced my brother to go home since he hadn't slept in days. I told him I would ask my boyfriend, James, to take me home, ill just call him later on.

There laid Vina, a bandage on her left wrist, due to her newly injected needle, medication I believe. I looked down at her in pure guilt. If I hadn't gone out running to some stranger, while i left her all alone and hurt, she would be alright with just my help. Suddenly, Vin a groaned out load. I stared at her in shock, hoping she wasn't about to throw up.

"Stop acting guilty, I know you Anna, and I know what you think by your expressions. " My mouth curved into a small "o" at the realization that my expressions were really identfied easily. "It is my fault though, well in my mind it is, I shouldent have left my best friend all alone in an alley hurt, I could of carried you off! There was not need to-"

I was cut of by Vina grasping me into a big bear hug. See, I'm not really good at this kind of emotional crap, so before I knew it I was bawling out my eyes, i know selfish since Vina's the hurt one, but I cant get rid of this feeling, it hurts really bad. 

When I had finally finished crying Vina spoke. "Its not your fault, its my fault I was in the alley in the first place, and that I never told you whats been happening." She whispered so quietly I could barely understood but I did catch on to her words. What did she mean she never told me what was happening? Has this been happening for a while?

How long? Wait... hold on Anna, maybe shes talking about something else, right? I managed to choke out "What do you mean you never told me what was happening? What are you talking about?"  She sighed deeply and opened her mouth to say something but nothing came out. She tried again but this time she spoke in a mire whisper.

" I've been getting raped from, from that stranger since I was a little girl"