*****************26*****************

New picture !  ------------------------------------------------->

**********       **********       **********       ***********       **********       **********       **********       **********        **********         **********         **********         **********         **********         ********** 

I woke up the next morning WANTING to go to school, which was extremely weird for me now-a-days. I wanted to go so I could show off my insanely hot long loss boyfriend, and spend time with him. I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom. I took a shower and got out and combed my natural curly hair. Most people wish to have natural curly hair- but trust me, you DON'T. Do not ask why...

I was cut off my thoughts by the door bell ringing. I grinned happily, changing into jeans and an aeropostale shirt quickly. I'm not the type of girl to take long getting ready, but i dont go leave in a mess of course. I just dont stuff my face with makeup like most girls now-a-days. I ran down the stairs, well sprinted, and opened the door. 

"Hey, baby" James said. His voice was unusually husky and i shivered. He smirked, noticing the affect he had on me, and pulled me into a hug. I smiled into the hug and he leaned out, having me in arms length.

"Your so pretty, without even trying!" I blushed at his words and ducked my head. He put his index finger on my chin and pull my head up gently. 

"Now, theres the blush i love." He leaned down to kiss me, and just when our lips were about to touch he pulled away

"We better go if we dont want to be late" What a tease! He smirked his handsome smirk and walked out, me trailing him behind. 

________________________________________________________________________

 Mr.Hampers POV:

I parked my car into my best friends house, Caden Lawson. I haven't seen him in a while, so when he called me saying he needed to see me, I decided to call in sick at school and drove here. Any excuse NOT to go to school, I hated all the drama, and I hope Caden can help me with the situation. I walked into his home, where he lives alone. Sad huh? Well, not really, he had a wife, but they recently got a divorce sinc- 

I walked into the living room, and in front of me, was Dave Casting. Remember him right? The 3rd musketeer to our team, well, he used to be. He was sitting next to Caden. I farrowed my eyebrows and stepped up.

"What the hell are you doing here? I told you I never wanted to see you again!" I yelled. Weird enough, Dave flinched. I smirked in victory, knowing I at least scared him. Caden stood up, and my eyes widened, was he seriously going to betray me, like Vina did to Anna?

"Dude, calm down. He's here to help, surprisingly" I looked over at Dave and saw him nodding his head yes. I decided to just listen, hoping he would mess up so i could punch him. Dave looked up and looked to his right at Caden.

"We have a problem, Dave here says, he knows something bad is about to happen to Anna" It seemed like my whole world broke down. Who would do something to Anna? Why? When and how? What were they going to do? It might have looked like i was in the verge of letting loose my anger because Dave soon spoke

"That's why I'm here, to tell you" He looked around uncomfortably.  He probably doesn't want anything to happen to HIM. I scoffed, but wasn't he the one who teamed up with Vina to blackmail me? This is all getting REALLY confusing to me. 

"Why are you here if you teamed up with Vina to blackmail me" I asked quickly. He looked up to me and farrowed his eyebrows. 

"She is my cousin, I did not rape her, I was helping her with something, to blackmail you. But now, I want to change. I don't want to be the same man anymore, I want to change." He explained. I looked over at Caden. He looked like he already knew and accepted what came out of Dave's mouth. I thought hard about the consequences of forgiving Dave. What if he blackmailed us or tricked us again? What if this was part of their plan? Deciding that was enough, I made my decision.

"Whats going to happen to Anna?" I asked getting straight to the point. I started to become agitated when he didn't answer, then he sighed. "Someones after her and her family" That was enough information, so I got up and walked out and into my car, ignoring the calling of my name. I couldn't exactly tell Dave to leave Caden's house, seeing as Caden has come to choose Dave over me as friend, but just to check, I called him, not daring to go back inside

"Chad dude! You didn't give him time to ex-" I cut off his rambling by asking one question, that will conclude if he really is a friend to me. "Are you siding with Dave on this? You think he has changed in couple of months since we saw him. Your a complete idiot if you think hes changed. Remember we are meant to protect ANNA! Not to take risks dammit!" I yelled into the phone. I heard a beeping sound and I closed my eyes for a second, he hung up. There's my answer.

Now, time to find Anna.