********8********

Anna's pov:  

I woke up breathing long and hard breaths. I looked around at the room that I was in and realized I was at the nurses office.It was already 5:00! All I remembered from earlier was that I went to talk to mr.hamper after class. After that I had a athma attack. OMG! I cant belive that happened and in front of mr.hamper! So embarrasing, he probroly had to carry my fat ass all the way to the nurses office. Where is the nurse anyways? I was interupted by my thoughts from the nurse. 

"I want to talk to vina" I needed to find out what was going on and if she saw anything! These asthma attacks were quite normal for me but I actually blacked out this time! Maybe it is getting alittle out of hand with these adnormal asthma attacks.... 

"of corse but i was informed that mr.hamper was the one to bring you here and not vina...." I looked at her dumbfounded. He brought me here?! Gosh im so embarresed! He didint have to bring me, he could of called the nurse to bring me or someone else! My freaking chemisty teacher brought me to the nurses office after a weird asthma attack! Waitt.... why should I care if he brought me? hes just a teacher ive just met! 

"I want to go home now please" She nodded her head and helped me get up from the bed. I called my mom and asked her to come pick me as much as i hated it. She didint answer she was probroly drunk.. I then called my brother. He answered at the 3rd ring.

"Hello?"

"Hey can you pick me up?"

"Where are you?! Moms going crazy and about ready to explode!" Geez im going to get should a beating when i get home!

"Umm i just had a asthma attack, im alrite now so no need to go crazy"

"Ok... but u sure your ok? Its sound like its serious this time." Dang it he knows me too well.

"Ya im sure just come pick me up please"

"Ok be there in 10"

I walked out to the entrance of the school and waited for my brother to pick me up.  I heard some footseps coming closer to me. I was getting cold so I went back inside the office. Dang it the door is locked! It was freezing outside! 

"Are you cold?" I heard a low husky voice say. What does he want?

"Umm, no its ok" I turned around to see mr.hamper very worried. His whole face expression was scrunched up. 

"Ok then, see you tomorrow miss.Samson. " He looked like he was about to say something else but then he just walked off. 

"Bye mr.hamper.." I wispered so only i could hear. Was I really falling for my chemistry teacher or is just because I have a feeling we've known each other before? My thoughts were interupted once again by the roar of a car. Finally! I ran over to the car and into the cozy seat. 

______________________________________________________________________________

When we made it home I was screaming inside. I did not want to know what she was going to do to me, hopefully she was not home but i would still get hurt when she comes home. Why i dont tell anybody you ask? Well, shes the only reason me and my brother can posibly live together. If I report her then we would have to go to a foster home and most likely i would seperate from my brother. We did not have any other family beside my mom here. And we lost contact with my dads side after he passed away, they just stoped talking with us and it finalized when they were too scared to call because my mom was always drunk. We pulled into the house and i let out a breath of relief when i saw that my moms car was not here. She was probroly at a bar getting waisted, not that i cared. 

"Whats up with you lately Anna? " If only he knew..

"Its nothing bro, dont worry about it just school and stuff.." 

"Today was the first of school, what can posibly have happened today that made you like this, is someone harassing you or anything? " Why the hell is he worried about me? Hes 16 for and im 18 next week. I cant tell him about my mom or the asthma attack because he might possibly go a little overboard with it...

"Its nothing, relaxe ok? Im fine and you dont have to worry about me ok?" I ran out of the car and into the house and ran up to my room. 

"IF I DONT WORRY ABOUT YOU THEN NOBODY WILL!" Thats all i heard before i shut my door and went right to sleep. What a day!