***3***

When me and Vina finally made it to school we were just about on time. My other friend Samanthastarted running towards me.

She had red hair that she dyed herself and it really suited her cheery attitude. " Anna I missed you sooo much how was your summer!" She screeched  Oh gosh this girl could make me deaf ! " Umm it was good didn't do much though..."

She seemed disappointed with my response but what was I suppose to say? She then because cheery again and screeched " well I went to Hawaii with my family but that's about it" That's about it?

She is so lucky she actually did something this summer! All I did was get beatings from my mom when I tried to just go out to the store or get out of my room or watch tv like the news since my mom doesn't pay for cable. 

Im lucky my aunt at least cares a little because she persuaded my mom to at least get electricity so she can use her laptop.

" Oh that's so cool Samantha but guess what?!!?" I may as well tell her about me and James...

"what is it Anna??" I sighed. Just before I was about to speak my insanely hot boyfriend, James Anderson, walked up to us. He grabbed me into a hug and murmured something against my hair I didn't quite catch,

My friends looked at me in shock and happiness. I guess the happiness because they never seen me with someone willing to show their affection for me.

" Hey baby I've missed you so much you don't even know" he murmured into my ear softly. I shivered at how close he was but not of disgust but of adoration.

" Oh shit I forgot cmon Vina we have to get our schedules!" They all laughed at my frantic attack. I groaned and gave James a quick peck on the lips before I turned on my heels and made my way toward the office. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------