********************20********************

I squinted my eyes in confusion. What did he mean "What did i know?". Could it be about the case and he was just asking me questions? No, hes being to... ruff. And talk about a mood change! One minute hes kind and the next,

"Miss.Samson, Miss.Samson, ANNA!!" I heard the low ruff sheriffs voice rumble. I looked up and blushed. I always space out in my thoughts...

"Anna!" A more irritated sheriff roared. I looked up and tried to stop my blushing again but failed. I sighed and responded.

"Sir, I don't know what you're talking about, all I know is someone attempted to rape Vina, and that shes known this man for a while now..." He looked at me rather annoyed.. What the hell did I do?!

"You know exactly what im talking about, did you get a look at him?" He said rather coldly. I scowled at him

"Why don't you ask Vina! She was there, she saw him for years and you're asking me? I know your old but you should think be-" I stopped my rambling when the sheriff held his hand up in a gesture to be quiet.

"I don't have to worry about her" He murmured, me barley hearing. "But you," He pointed at me. "On the other hand are more, whats the word? Yes, you're more determined. I can tell you wont stop till you figure something out. I don't like that, not one bit."

I looked at him and raised and eyebrow. Why did he not have to worry about Vina knowing how the man looked like, and more importantly, why is he worried about me knowing?

"Sir, can you please tell me what exactly your referring to?" I needed to know if he was threatening me. It doesn't feel like it but you never know. Looks can be disieving. 

"What I am talking about is, you being a probrolem for me, especially if I don't want whoever did this getting in some serious trouble." 

Is he freaking serious? No "serious" trouble? This man should be killed for doing this to Vina, a defenseless girl, MY BEST FRIEND! So, being me I became outraged and yelled in this old mans face

"And why exactly would you like this man to be free? He has no right being in the streets, hes an awful man. " I spat in his face. His facial expression hardened and he grabbed my arm

In instinct I pushed my hand back and without thinking, slapped the old man clear on the face. I looked down at him, sprawled on the floor, and felt a spring of guilt, but then remembered what he was trying to do. 

"DO NOT TOUCH ME. YOU ARE NO professorial, WHY ARE YOU EVEN A SHERIFF? OF COURSE YOU HAVE YOUR UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS WITH THE HORRIBLE MAN THAT RAPED MY BEST FRIEND BUT TRYING TO MAKE ME FORGET ABOUT IT? HA." I yelled in his face. 

"I DONT WANT HIM IN TROUBLE, HES A DIRTY PERSON, I ADMIT, BUT, HES MENTALLY UNSTABLE. I DONT WANT HIM GETTING IN ANYMORE TROUBLE THAN HE IS IN NOW!" He roared back. 

I stared at him, that ran toward the door but before I made it out, I heard him say

"And, dont even think of telling Chad about this, because if you do, you'll regret it" I tried ignoring it but I could'nt. I couldnt tell anyone. 

_____________________________________________________________________________