****************17*****************

All words that I wished to speak at that moment were blocked and stuck. I couldn't speak at all. I finally had enough, and whispered a mere "What?" I looked into Vina's brown eyes and all I saw was guilt and genuine truth.

I guess she was guilty about not telling me before, and genuine truth in which i can rely on, knowing she wasn't lying, but who would lie about such a thing anyways. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you before, Anna, I really am, but I thought you had to much on your mind from your fathers death and dealing with your mom-" I cut her off.

"Vina, I will always worry about you, you should have just told me, oh my gosh Vina, I'm so sorry I didn't notice, I should have noticed the signs" I looked at her and then noticed she was crying. She then started to sob uncontrollably. I felt absolutely horrible, my friends been through so much, yet I failed to notice.

And here I was feeling sad about my life, I can just imagine how it was for her, after many years Ive become stable by my Fathers death and my moms beatings, knowing Id get through it, but for Vina, she probably remembered every single thing that creep has done to her since she was a child. Wait a minute?

Did she say since she was a little girl shes been getting r@ped from him? Who is he?! How does he know us, and since when?

"Vina, since what age has he been duing this to you, and how frequently?" I asked her kindly. She probably didn't want to talk about it but I knew sooner or later we'll need the facts to make a police report. "Well, um, I think it started when I was around 10, when we were in 5th grade. I was walking home from school alone when you left school early, and umm, he pulled me behind the bleachers, and yes he did use protection thankfully"

" He told me if I ever told anyone he would kill you and your mom...., And he's been stalking me since then, and every now and then he would push me somewhere where no one was, " She started to sob uncontrollably again, wait.

Did she said me and my mom? Even though my mom hurts me alot , I would never want her hurt. And how can such bastard exist? I know there are bad people in the world but, but this is just insane! 8 freaking years?! I'm going to make sure that son of a bi#ch goes behind bars for life.

I hugged her with everything I had. I can't believe she went through all of those of years of pure torture and disgust to keep me and my mom safe, she really is a true friend, yet, I would never ask her to do that for us. Belive it or not, i'd rather die.

Vina had such a wonderful life before this all happened, and she was always so happy. But now I've noticed she's become so much more independent around guys and would always be happy, even though I knew it was forced, and plus, sometimes her forced happiness wasn't enough to hide her depression, and only her best friend can sense that she was not being her true self, not even her parents noticed. " Vina, we have to tell somebody.

This is wrong, you cant keep this secret forever, but I thank you so much for being strong enough to tell me, even though its this late." I smiled at her warmly and she hugged me tightly. When she let go she said "Thank you so much Anna, I knew I could tell you, I was planning on telling you yesterday but on my way to your house he pulled me to the alley where you found me, though he usually doesnt hurt me, he was really mad that day... "  I sighed and looked at my bestfriend, we have just became so much closer. 

________________________________________________________________________________

When Vina finally was able leave the dreadful hospital, leaving behind its memories and descusting food, we desided we would stay from school another week so the rumors that have been made will reduce by the time we return and so I'd be more safe at home from the threat her r@pest made about killing me and my mother.

We were at my house getting ready, we were going to go to the police station so we can make a report. Vina obviously knew how he looked considering the awful encounters with him all these years. "I dont want to go to the police station!" Vina whined. She didint want to go because they would question her none stop.

"Vina, we gotta go or that bastard is going to be running the streets! He doesnt deserve to be free, after what hes done to you!" her face sofended. "I know, i just dont want to be questioned like theres no tomorrow!" Well, thats true... I thought. "Cmon lets go Vina its getting late" We started walking out the door when a car pulled up to my driveway.

Oh no...