******************25******************

Today I was going to meet up with James, my boyfriend. Havent heard about him for a while right? 

Well, that's because the last time i heard from him, he had a family emergency and went to see his family in new york. I remembered the night he told me, so we went out to dinner and a movie and said our good byes. I just cant believe a month has already passed since then, but when your a loner time passes by quickly, or James is just not important to me. 

I cringed at the thought. I know we don't have strong feelings for each other, but if i get to know him better, maybe well grow strong feelings for each other. A goofy smile came to my face and disappeared just as fast when the door bell rang. 

I looked myself up and down in my bathroom mirror. I chose to wear casual wear, since were only going to a movie. I was wearing skinny dark blue jeans, and a gray and blue aeropostal shirt. You could say i was obsessed with aeropostal...  

"Hey bro! Haven't seen you in a while, how you been?" My eyes widened as my brother spoke to James. They've been friends before me and James started dating, a close too, possibly best friends. I applied some perfume and my way down the stairs. 

I stared at my boyfriend, surprised. He looked so different! He had short blond hair, not boyish hair, but mature looking hair!  He was more tall and he had more muscle, not that i was concerned. When I started dating him, i dated him because he respected women, and probably less of a player then the rest of the football team. I blushed once i saw him smirk his handsome smirk, noticing i was checking him out. Who blames me?!

"Oh gosh Anna, I missed you so much." He murmured into my hair once he pulled me into a bone crushing hug. I smiled into the hug, loving his peppermint Colon. I also felt guilt, knowing i didint even worry or miss him. I was too focused on other... stuff. I was still confused on what happened yesterday at school, but i refuse to remember.Now i don't have to dread going to school, ill have James! I wont be alone. That made me smile wider. 

We pulled away from each others embrace and a tear drop from his eye. I pulled him into another tight hug, and i asked. "Whats wrong Jame's, what happened when you were gone?"

His crying increased and i tensed up. I hated when he cried, when ANYBODY cried. It made me want to cry. He pulled away and rubbed his eyes with his sleeve. 

"The reason I went out of town, was because" He took a deep breath, to stop his sniffing. " My mom, she, she passed away" He breathed out

I stopped rubbing his back and took the time to sink in what he just said. Even though I just started dating James, that didint mean i didint know of his family. We went to church together, and his mother would babysit me at age 12. I thought of her as a second, untill my dad died, and I needed her then. I started to cry along with my boyfriend, and we stood there in each others warmth. 

___________________________________________________________________________

"The movie was really good babe" I told James excitedly.We watched the movie Breaking dawn pt 1 and it was really good. I was not a twilight fan, heck i hated twilight! But it was a really good movie considering the bad acting in twilight (No offence). And it doesn't hurt to have a SHIRTLESS Jacob in the beginning ;). 

 "Ya, it was alright" He grumbled. I tried my best not to laugh. He was jealous because I thought Jacob was hot! Can you believe it? Its not like i have a chance with him anyways, but all he responded with is "He'll be lucky to have you babe" He is such a sweet person sometimes!                        I also told him about school and stuff, including Vina. Of course I didn't tell him about Vina and mr.hampers relationship, but i did tell him me and Vina are not friends anymore and that shes in the "popular group" now and that she was driving me nuts with the gossip.

Being himself, he told me I could hang out with him all day, and i gladly accepted. He was also very mad, and said he wont let anyone treat his girlfriend like that again, and i awed at that. Hes so damn cute! 

"So babe" I turned to him and smiled. We were walking back from the movies towards the small resturaunt in the corner . He insisted in buying me dinner, but i didint want him to spend too much money with his original idea, going to a facny smancy resturaunt. So we agreed heres a good place. 

"I was thinking, we could go to the fair tomorrow since its saturday, you up to it?" I looked up to him and saw his handsome smirk, how can I resist? 

"Sure, that'll be awesome" I smikred back and we continued walking