33.

Harry.
[Friday ||1 week later]

It's been over a week since we visited our parents and since I spoke to Christy's mother in the garden. I was asking her if I could have her agreement to ask Christy to marry me. I've been thinking about it for awhile now and Niall and I are going ring shopping tomorrow.

Christy is the woman for me, it's sounds cliche but it's true. She loves me, I know she does. I love her very much too. I would do anything for her. She's everything I've been looking for in a woman, she's kind, loving and extremely beautiful.

She's been a wonderful mother to Olivia and I know she would be devastated if she got another mum besides Christy.

"Guys, I'm home" I says, walking into my loud house. Christy has just moved in with me, since 2 days ago. It was a mission carrying her boxes over and another mission saying goodbye to Jade. 

I walk into the kitchen, smelling burnt cupcakes and a very angry looking Christy, groaning at tray of cupcakes.

"Baby," I say, causing her to look up. "What happened?" 

"Harry, these stupid cupcakes are burnt. I put my heart and soul into these cupcakes and now they're burnt" She says, taking one out and throwing in the bin.

"Its okay love, you can bake others" I say, wondering why she's so angry over burnt cupcakes.

"No I can't! These are my favorite! Harry I hate them so much!" She says, beginning to cry. I sigh softly and wrap my arms around her and she sobs into my chest.

"Hey hey, they're just cupcakes. Don't worry" I say, soothingly.
"I don't know why I'm crying, I feel weird" She mumbles in my chest.

"Baby," I say, lifting her chin up so she can look at me. "When was your period?"

"It was... I dunno.. it was meant to come about a week ago" She says, before gasping. "Harry.. I'm not.. I can't.. no no no"

"I'm not saying you are, but you've been so moody lately and you've been crying a lot. You've also been vomiting every morning, these signs are obvious baby" I say and she shakes her head furiously.

"No! I'm not pregnant Harry. I'm not" She says, making me sigh.

"Its just the flu" She adds.

"Okay okay, maybe you're not pregnant but lemme just go and fetch a pregnancy test just to make sure?" I say and she nods slowly.

"I'm going to the pharmacy quickly okay?" I say, grabbing her car keys and walking out the door and into my car.

"Harry, I'm scared" She says, taking all five if the boxes into her shaking hands.

"Its okay baby, I'm right outside the door. We'll be okay" I assure and she walks into the bathroom and locks the door.

Five minutes has passed and the other side of the door is silent before I hear a scream, not sure if it's a good scream or a bad scream.

I hear the door being unlocked and Christy opens the door wide for me and I walk in, looking over at the pregnancy tests.

Two lines.

Two fucking lines on all five of them.

"Baby," I whisper, turning around and facing her. "You're pregnant" I say and she nods, beginning to cry.

"Oh baby, we're having a child!" I grin, extremely happy to hear the news.

"I'm having a baby" I cheer, wrapping my arms around her and hugging her extremely tight.