25.

Christy.
[Still Sunday]

"No I don't think they do?" Matt asks, quite confused. "Do you know Jade?" He asks her.

"No" She blatantly lies. "I know quite a few Jades but I highly doubt it's this one" She mumbles.

Deceiving cunning little bitch.

"Oh well, what would you like to drink?" I ask.

"Uh.. do you have beers?" .

"Matt, it's 10am in the morning" I groan.

"Okay okay, can I have coffee?" He asks before looking over at Kira. "What do you want love?"

"I'll have a coffee too please" She mumbles.

"Sure, so Matt how's life?" I semi-yell from the kitchen.

"Not bad I suppose, Kira and I just moved in together" He yells back.

"Really? Where did you guys move to?" I yell before realizing Kira moved her body to the kitchen.

"We moved to a cute little apartment about 20 minutes from here" She smiles.

"Oh, I'm so happy for you!" I gush. "I should maybe come and check on it"

"That would be great, get to know a little better" She smirks sightly, covering it up with the fake smile.

"Uh..yeah. Anyways, I don't know you much? Tell me a bit bout yourself" I say as I carry their coffee and my hot chocolate to the lounge.

"Uh, I don't have much to say but I'm 25 and I work the New York Times and yeah.." She mumbles.

"You're 25?" I ask.

"Yeah" She mumbles sipping onto her coffee.

"Oh, have you heard from mom in awhile?" I ask Matt.

"Yeah, she misses you but don't visit unless -"

"I have a boyfriend" I finish it off for him. "I recently got into a relationship" I blush.

"Really who?" His eyes wide.

"Uh, Harry"

"Harry? As your boss Harry? As in Harry Styles from Style Inc?" He asks shocked.

"Yes, that Harry" I mumble.

"Jesus Christ, how did you end with him?" He fakes. "No I'm serious, I'm happy for you, lil sis" He smiles.

"Okay, enough of the lovey dovey shit. Let's go out to lunch?" I ask as they nod.

"Okay goodbye now, I love you okay?" Matt sighs, hugging into my neck.

"You making it sound like you're never going see me again" I chuckle.

"Well, tell Harry Styles to take good care of you okay?" He mumbles letting go of me.

"Yea whatever, nice to meet you Kira" I smile, not hugging her.

"Nice to meet you too" She smiles back as I hop out of their car. 

"I love you!" He yells out of their window.

"I love you too, you giant idiot" I laugh before walking up to the apartment, going into the elevator and unlocking the door.

"How was the devil?" Jade asks, as I walk in the house.

"Uhm... she's a bitch" I laugh.