1.

Christy.
[Tuesday]

"Jade. I can't find my bloody shoes" I yell walking down the stairs.

"Where the heck am I supposed to know where you keep your fucking shoes" She yells back, stuffing her face with popcorn.

Typical best friend. Jade has been my best friend since high school, ever since we graduated and ran away from home to live together. We've been tighter than ever.

"Jade, I need to go to the shops and I need shoes" I groan.

"Don't go at all" She says rolling her eyes.

"I need to. You've finished all the food" I say getting up.

"Go in socks then. That's basically all you wear anyway" She laughs.

She's right. Socks are literally the only type of shoes I find comfortable.

"I guess" I sigh, taking her car keys and walking outside.

✘✘✘✘

I'm now standing in the biscuit aisle, staring at the oreos. I don't know if I should get them because they wont last long in my house.

In the corner of my eye, I see a little girl with a mop of curls. She looks lost and she's starting to water up.

"Hi my sweetie. Do you need help?" I ask as I bend down to her height.

She just nods as she sucks her thumb shyly.

"Whats wrong?"

"I cant find my daddy" She whispers.

"Do you want me to go help you find your daddy?" I say standing up as she nods.

I put my hand out and she puts her tiny hand in mine. I begin to walk out the aisle and I see her face light up.

"Do you see him?" I ask.

She nods, beginning to jump and down. I see the guy turn around. And his face brightens when he sees her.

"Olivia" He whispers opening his arms to her.

"Daddy" She squeals, running into his arms. The man looks up at me after kissing her and tickling his daughter.

"Are you my daughter's life saver?" He says.

"I think I am " I smile.

"Thank you for doing that. I almost had a heart attack" He says holding onto the girl tighter.

"No problem"

"Baby, what do you say to the kind lady" He says to the girl.

"Thank you for helping me find my daddy" She whispers into her fathers neck.

"Pleasure princess" I smile.

"Thank you again" He smiles putting the child down and walking to the chocolate side.

I think I've seen that man before. The green eyes, the chocolate curly hair and pendant on his hand. I know him from somewhere.

But where?

✘✘✘✘

"What good deed did you do today" Jade says as we unpack the groceries.

"What makes you think that I did something?"