32.

Christy.
[Monday]

"Last chance to back out now Harry, she'll understand" I say, making Harry laugh really loud.

"You make her sound like a monster"

"She's really wild Harry, I'm warning you" I say, getting put the car and walking up the driveway before knocking on the door. We wait two seconds before my mother opens the door with brightest lipstick in her cupboard.

"Christy!!" She screams pulling me into a big hug. I hold her tightly before she let's go, inspecting me curiously.

"Ooh, you look so good now. Your body is beautiful now" She smiles before grabbing my boobs in her hands "Ooh and these have grown"

"Yes mom" I roll my eyes. She's so weird.

"You were a C before right? Those do not look like a C darling" She smirks. 

"Yes mother, I went up to a D" I sigh before wrapping a arm around Harry's waist. Mom turns to look at him before gasping.

"Jesus Christy! You said he was hot but wow, you didn't say he was extremely hot" Mom says, grabbing him into a really big hug, setting her hands on his lower back, close to his bum, causing me to internally roll my eyes.

"I'm Harry, lovely to meet you" He smiles.

"I'm Julia, you're dating my crazy child of a daughter. You're extremely hot" She rambles, making me roll my eyes.

"Mom, you do realise he's my boyfriend right? Which means you can't be all touchy-touchy" I warn, making her fake a shock.

"I'm your mother Christy. I do not do such things" She says, making me burst into laughter.

"Don't act all posh now, did you cook?" I ask, entering the kitchen.

"No darling, I was assuming takeout" She says making my eyes widen.

"I'm kidding sweetheart, I made meatloaf" She says, obviously going to go and check on it.

"It'll be ready in about 10 minutes" She smiles, offering us some refreshments.

"So Harry, tell me about yourself" Mom says, giving him his orange juice.

"Uh.. there's not much to say. I own a company called Styles Inc, I live in Hampton and I have a young daughter called Olivia" He says and I rub his back.

"Styles Inc. Are you Harry Styles?" She asks, her jaw practically on the fall. 

"Yes ma'am, I am" He says, making her gasp.

"Jesus Christy, he's was voted 4th hottest bachelor in the whole entire USA" Mom says, making me gasp.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I ask.

"Because baby, I'm not a bachelor anymore" He grins, making me give him a soft kiss.

"You guys are the cutest!" Mother gushes, causing me to turn all red and Harry to smirk.

"Tell me about your life darling" Mom says and I settle down next to Harry before explaining my life to her.

"Well, it's good. I got a job at Payne Enterprise as the COO's P.A, he's actually my best friend too and Harry's --"

"Oh? What's he's name?"

"Niall, Niall Horan" I answer.

"Anyways, yeah. Harry and I are moving in together soon, not sure when though" I say, looking at Harry who shrugs.

"Sweet baby. And Jade? How is she doing?"

"She's good. She's been spending time with a high-school boyfriend now, she's much more happier now" I smile, seeing my mother smile too, obviously happy that Jade is much more happier.