17.

Christy.
[Still Monday]

We are now sitting in some rich restaurant, eating some really expensive food and drinking some really expensive wine. Harry and I are having a great time, laughing about many things and just enjoying life.

"I'm so nervous right now" I admit.

"Why? Do I scare you?" He asks, raising his eyebrow.

"No, not at all. Its just that it's been awhile since I've been on a date, in fact years" I say.

"Don't worry, my dates don't ever end up successfully either" He smile.

"Why?"

"I treat them to lovely dinner, always complimenting them and when they ask about my personal life, I mention I'm a single father- some of them politely get up and say 'sorry it's not going to work, I'm not into men with kids' or some of them will rage and demand why I never told them first hand. Is it bad to have a child at the age of 27?" He asks.

"No Harry, its not. You shouldn't be ashamed of having a beautiful baby girl like yours. She loves you and that's all that matters" I smile before grabbing his hands over the table.

"I would normally tap my fingers against my thigh out of nervousness but you've stolen mine" He grins.

"If this makes you feel any better, I think men with children are surprisingly attractive" I smirk.

"Oh really now?" He smirks back, making us laugh.

"Can we get the bill please?" He asks our waiter. I open my wallet pulling out my credit card.

"What are you doing?" Harry asks.

"I'm taking out my credit card..." I say before raising an eyebrow.

"For what? To pay? I'm the man and I'm supposed to pay; whether you like it not or not"

"It's really okay Harry, I can pay" I say, trying to convince myself because of how high the bill is.

"Nonsense, I'm paying and that's final" He says dominantly, turning me on. He give the waiter his card and he pays, before walking out the restaurant. We walk to the car and we hop in before driving away.

"Who is Olivia with right now?" I ask, concerned that my baby is missing her daddy.

"She's sleeping over at Auntie Gem's house tonight" He says referring to his sister.

"Oh? You have the house by yourself?" I ask.

"Yes, in fact I do" He winks.

"We are not having sex on the first date Harry, you practically attacked me the last time" I laugh.

"No I didn't, I just wanted a kiss, is that a crime? And I was drunk so I was extra cuddly. You could of used it as your own benefit"

"My own benefit? I benefited from kissing my boss?" I chuckle.

"Your highly attractive boss" He adds.

"Who said I found you attractive?"

"You said so yourself at the restaurant" He says.

"No Harry" I chuckle. "I said I find men with kids highly attractive"

"So? I'm a man with a kid. I'm highly attractive then" He smirks proudly.

"Okay Harry, believe what you want" I roll my eyes playfully. He pulls up into my parking lot at my apartment.

"Thanks for the dinner Harry" I smile.