18.

Christy.
[Still Tuesday]

"Hey baby" He smirks against my cheek.

"Hi" I squeak.

"Did you miss me?" He asks, kissing my jaw.

"Sort of..."I whisper.

"Sort of? Well I missed you a lot princess, especially after that little surprise you gave me last night" He smirks.

"Why are you here so early?" I ask, switching off the stove.

"I wanted to see you, I knew you we're going to run away early tonight weren't you?" He says, unwrapping his arms off me.

"I wasn't going to run away" I lie.

"Don't lie to yourself darling, it's obvious" He says "Now, I'm going upstairs to change into some comfy cloths and I hope dinner is ready by then" He states before slapping my ass, making me squeal in surprise.

I make his burgers out of salad and lettuce, knowing he's on a healthy diet. Olivia and I's burgers are plain simple rolls with a burger patty on top. I take the plates, laying them on the table, calling Olivia.

Olivia skips in, sitting on her seat. I ask her what she wants on her burger, her answering with a simple 'everything'. Harry soon comes in, smelling like a fresh shower and his wet hair tied in a man bun.

"Mmmm, dinner smells delicious. Doesn't it my princess?" He says, kissing the top of Olivia's head.

"It does daddy" She grins before beginning to dig in. Harry takes his place next to me and begins to dig in his dinner too.

"Mummy, can you cut my meat up please?" Olivia asks.

"Of course baby" I say, taking her plate and cutting her Burger in quarters.

"Thank you mummy" She smiles, before digging into her burger.

"Hows work darling?" Harry asks me.

"It's good, Niall is entertaining as ever" I smirk, noticing how jealous he becomes of Niall.

"I don't like him touching you like that" He frowns.

"He's my boss Harry and my friend, he won't step over the line" I say rolling my eyes.

"I know, but he touched your ass the other day" He scoffs.

"Who c-" I begin but get interrupted.

"I love Uncle Nili" Olivia says.

"Me too sweetheart" I reply.

"He gives me the best hugs" Olivia giggles.

"He does baby, and he's so warm" I say and Livvy giggles.

When dinner is finished, I take everyone's dinner plates and put them on the kitchen, remembering to load the dishwasher before I leave. I walk to the lounge and find Olivia lying on her father's lap, staring at his hands.

"Daddy, can I have some dessert?" She asks, playing with the ring on his middle finger.

"No princess, did you have Milo today?" He asks.

"No daddy, I drank milk" She answers.

"Sorry sweetness, I don't like it when you eat these sickly things" He sighs. Olivia frowns before running up to me,

"Mummy? Please can you ask daddy?" She pouts, looking up at me.

"Sorry bud, he looks like his mind is made up" I sigh, knowing full well she's going go throw a tantrum.