14.

Christy.
[Still Monday]

I run into the building, into the elevator and into my floor. I rush by my desk and buzz Niall.

"I'm so sorry Mr Horan, this will never happen again" I rush.

"My office. Now." He says and I put down the phone. I walk into his office and stand by the chairs.

"Sit Christy" He says and I do so.

"Where have you been? You're an hour and half late"

"And it's your first day working for me" He adds.

"I'm so sorry Mr Horan. I was with my boss Mr Styles, we were having lunch together, we got tracked overtime"

"Mr Styles? As in Harry?" He asks and I nod.

"Oh. He phoned me when you left his office, he said I shouldn't punish you. It was his fault"

Thank you Harry.

You're my hero.

"Even though my punishment wasn't going to be that bad, I was going to make you file my folders because that's a mess" He chuckles.

"I can do it anyway" I offer.

"It's okay babe. I wanted to see you bending down, so I can see your magnificent ass while filing" He smirks, making me laugh.

"You really shouldn't flirt with your employees Mr Horan. You could into a lot of trouble" I giggle.

"Heyy! It's not my fault my employee is smoking hot" He winks.

"I could report you" I tease.

"You should, hot stuff" He winks.

"I'm not fired right?" I ask, concerned.

"What? No, how will I live without seeing your beautiful face every morning?" He falsely gasps, making me laugh.

✘✘✘✘

"Hello, I'm home." I yell, walking into my house.

"Hey babe, Jades not here at the moment, she's coming in a few" Dylan says following me into the kitchen.

"Oh, okay. How are you?" I ask, unpacking the groceries I bought.

"Good, nothing much has been happening. You?"

"Great" I smile.

"One question though, why are you here?" I say raising my eyebrow.

"Oh, I'm just visiting my girlfriend. Is that crime?" He scoffs.

"No, tonight could maybe keep it down? It was really hard to sleep last night through Jade's screams." I frown.

"I know right? She's really loud, the wonders my dick does" He smirks.

"You can try some too, you're sexually frustrated" He adds.

Is he fucking kidding me?

"Did you suggest I have sex with you?" I fake gag.

"Yes. Jade doesn't mind, do you baby?" He smirks, wrapping his arms around her waist as she walks into the kitchen.

"Dylan, you're creeping her out" She giggles.

She's not even bothered?

"I know baby. I wanted to see her reaction" He says, kissing her forehead.

"Sorry Chris. He really wants us to try a threesome, but obviously thinking you want to join" She says before turning to him. "We can find someone else babe"