26.*

Warning - sexual content.

Christy.
[Still Sunday]

"Hi baby" I smile.

"Hi angel, how are you?" He pecks my lips before going back to shuffling the papers.

"I'm good Harry, can't say the same about you though" I mumble before making myself comfortable on his couch.

"Why? I'm perfectly fine sweetheart" He says, carrying on looking through the paper mess before tugging on his hair ad sighing.

"Babe, come here" I sigh, patting the spot next to me on the couch. He sighs before coming and sitting next to me.

"What's up? Tell me what's wrong Harry" I cooe, caressing his cheek.

"Nothing baby, I'm just stressed"

"Why are you stressed sweetheart?" I ask, as he leans his head on my shoulder.

"Haven't slept much and I can't find the papers for the deal I did in Hawaii and I haven't had some me time in forever-" He rambles on.

"Oh love, why haven't you slept much?" I ask.

"Because Olivia has been having nightmares, and she doesn't seem to want to sleep in her room much. She wants to sleep in my bed all the time and she's gotten on tantrums again" He sighs.

"I'm here now, don't worry. You can sleep all you want, go to your room and run yourself a warm bath and go to bed Harry. You look awful" I smile slightly.

"And if Olivia wakes up, I'll go and check on her" I add, as he nods before slowly walking out the room. I get up and clean his office, setting his papers in order and finding the paper for the deal he was looking for. I go down the passage and find Olivia still sleeping soundly, I turn off the TV and walk upstairs to Harry's room.

He looks so peaceful sleeping. I take out my book and read next to Harry, waiting for him or Livvy or wake up for dinner. I feel a pair of arms wrap around me and voice whisper,

"You're amazing"

I smile back in gratitude before tossing my book, and dosing off to sleep too.

-

I open my eyes, realizing I was alone. I look around, staring in Harry's room but I can't find him.

"Harry?" I call out, to hear his voice. I realise he's maybe downstairs so I pull myself out of his bed, walking out the room and down the stairs.

"But daddddd" I hear Olivia groan from the kitchen.

"Olivia Rose Styles, I said no" Harry huffs, staring back to his food before Olivia sighs.

"Mum?" She squeals, before jumping off the counter and into my arms.

"Hi mummy" She grins, kissing me happily.

"Hello my angel, did you sleep well?" I ask, putting her down on the seat next to me.

"Yes, mummy. I finished all my milk" She grins, obviously proud of herself.

"That's good princess. Harry? All good?" I smile, and he smiles back.

"I'm fine sweetheart, did you sleep well?" He asks, stirring whatever was in that pan.

"Yes, I did" I smile.

"Mummy, are you sleeping over?" She asks, twirling my hair with her fingers.