7.

Christy.
[Thursday]

I'm coming to fetch you in 40 minutes - H xx

I read the message and groan. I'm really dreading this holiday. I get up, putting my jeans and a plain white top with my UGG boots. I haul my suitcase down the stair and pulling it to the door. I walk into the kitchen, finding Jade sitting there with ready made pancakes and Nutella.

"Morning my baba. I know you're dreading this so I decide to make you your favorite food just to make you happy " She smiles.

"Thank you Jade. You're literally the best friend ever " I smile. I eat my pancakes and go upstairs to brush my teeth. As I walk down, I hear my phone buzzing, indicating Harry's outside.

"Bye babe. Call me anytime okay? " She says kissing my head.

"Bye. I love you " I smile slightly, beginning to haul my suitcase out the door.

"I love you more " She smiles before closing the door.

I take a big breath before pulling my suitcase down the stair until I'm met with Harry leaning against his car. I smile slightly as I walk to him.

"Hi " He smiles, surprising me but wrapping his arms around me.

"Hello " I say, wrapping my arm around him.

"Can I take that? " He says referring to my suitcase as I nod. He carries it to the back of the car and plops it in the trunk.

He opens the door for me in the passenger seat. I sit down and I hear a squeal behind me in the backseat.

"Chrissie!! " Olivia screams excitedly, jumping in her booster seat.

"Hi my princess. Are you excited? " I smile.

"Yes. I'm excited to swim at the beach. I didn't want to go but now that you're coming, I'm very happy. " She grins, sucking her lollipop.

"I'm glad you're happy my bunny " I smile.

The drive to the airport was quiet from Harry and I 's side but Livvy was constantly asking question. When we arrive Harry doesn't go to the parking. He drives through the planes and stops outside a mini looking plane with 'STYLES ' written on the front.

"Oh. You have a your own plane. Of course " I laugh.

"No. I have a jet " He says unbuckling his seat belt.

"Oh. Excuse me " I say sarcastically.

He goes to the back to take out our bags, and I go and take Livvy out her booster seat. A man comes and takes our bags, while I hold Olivia in my arms as Harry walks incredibly fast.

"Good morning Mr Styles. Ready for the trip? " A man says as we head up the stairs to the plane.

"Always ready John " Harry smiles, answering the man.

We walk in and go to the lounge area and I sit down on the couch with Livvy on my lap.

"Anything to drink? " Harry asks walking to the bar.

"No thank you" I say before looking down to Livvy."Anything to drink lala?" I ask as she shakes her head.

"Sir, we're about to take off. Please buckle yourself " The intercom said.

I buckle myself on the couch, while Olivia goes and sits next to Harry and they buckle down in the chair.

"Daddy. 'M sleepy " Olivia says leaning on his shoulder.

"Now now baby. You'll sleep when the plane takes off " He says kissing her head.