2.

Christy.
[Wednesday]

I wake up feeling all giddy and excited inside. I known you're all thinking; jeez it just a job. But it's not just any job, it's a job about looking after his prize possession.

I walk down the stairs and into the kitchen and I begin to pour myself mango juice. I sit down on top of the counter and scroll through my phone.

"Morning my sweet cakes" Jade hums walking in with just Dylan's top on.

"Morning baba" I sing-song.

"You're in a happy mood today" She says raising her eyebrow.

"I think... I got a job..." I smile.

"Really?! Who??"

"Remember that little girl, that I helped" I ask as she nods. "She needed a baby sitter and Harry Styles is the dad" I whisper.

"Harry fucking Styles" She gasps.

"Yep. I'm phoning him later today "

"Oh my God. I'm so happy for you " She says as she hugs the living daylights out of me.

"Phone him now " She says as I grab my phone. I dial the number on the card into my phone and press call.

Ring Ring Ring

Styles.

Uh... Good morning Mr Styles. I'm not sure if you remember me, I'm Christy. The girl you saw at the park.

Yes. The kind lady from the shops.

Yes sir.

Have you thought of your answer? I'm hoping you have a great answer.

I do indeed. I would love to become a baby sitter to your daughter.

Glad you chose a great answer. Thank you very much. I don't mean to rush but I would like you to meet her as soon as possible. Is 3:30 this afternoon okay?

Its perfectly fine Mr Styles.

Wonderful. I know she'll take a huge liking towards you. I'll text you the address of my house.

Thank you Mr Styles. Have a wonderful day.

You too. See you in the afternoon.

Beep Beep Beep

"Did you get it? " Jade asks.

"Yep. I'm starting today at 3:30 today. " I smile.

"Well done. Have fun at your new job. I'm going to work " She said as she walked upstairs to what I'm assuming; get dressed.
4 hours later...

I'm now walking up Mr Styles driveway. By the way he's house is humongous, I'm not even inside yet. This little girl is living her dream life. I walk up to the door and ring the doorbell. The door buzzes and I walk up into another driveway with Mr Styles standing at the door waiting for me.

"Hello Christy " He says as he shakes my hand.

"Hello Mr Styles " I smile letting go of his hand.

"Please just call me Harry " He says as we walk into the beautiful kitchen.

"Anything to drink? " He asks.

"No thank you "

"Well then. I suppose this is where you get to meet her " He says sighing.

"Livvy !! I have someone here for you to meet " He yells.

Unexpected Love - [H.S]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara