Karma x reader

An: Long time I don't do this so...gome if its weird.* flies away in a Unicorn*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was transferred to the E-class for breaking a teacher's arm, the teacher was such a pervert, I couldn't take it anymore ! So this is my first day at the E-class and I have to kill my teacher before graduation day.I was entered the classroom and the first thing I did was shot, I got to hit a tentacle, at least. He then introduce me to the class. 

"T-This i-is (y/n), she w-as transferred to this class f-for breaking a teacher's arm" Koro-sensei said panting, while everybody stared at me.

"Take a seat next to Karma, the read headed at the back" 

"Hai" I sat down and koro sensei continued giving classes 

"so you'r (y/n)"

"hai"

"You don't look dangerous, you actually look cute" the boy, Karma said, and I could feel my cheeks heat up a little bit

"I only braked his arm because he was a pervert"

"Ne,ne I hope you don't break mine (y/n)-chan"

"-_-"

~~~Le time skip to lunch cuz nobody likes classes and i'm not a teacher~~~

Mara-chan's POV (aka author's)

 "hey (y/n), wanna eat with me?" maehara asked you, and you where to shy to say no so you agreed 

"open you'r mouth (y/n)" maehara told you, while you sweatdrop. Then karma pushed maehara to the ground.

"ne, she is mine you playboy"karma said looking up with a smirk on his face. He then left maehara and took you'r hand and intertwined  your fingers (is that right? 0.o) taking you to a tree in the mountain, you where blushing, you looked redder than Karma's hair.

"Why did you do that?"

"Mmm...because you are mine (y/n)" the red headed said looking up at the sky.You'r blush became darker, if it was possible.

"You gotta catch me first " You screamed running away. Karma let out a sigh and run after you.

"I think i'm save here" you whispered hiding behind a tree.

"I don't think so (y/n)-chan"  karma said pinning you against the tree.

"Ahaha"

"Now you'r mine (y/n), you said if I catch you, so I did, now you'r mine"

Hes face got close to your's, you felt you'r cheeks heating up again. 'why do I fall so fast and for such a dumass like him!'

"Ne (y/n) you look adorable blushing !!" you looked down, your bangs covering you'r eyes

"Is it that (y/n)-chan likes Karma?huh?"

"N-NO, n-no~" before you could finish you felt a pair of lips smash on yours roughly, at first you backed up a little but he took you by the waist pulling you closer to him, you melted into the sweet kiss. He then parted away.

"Heyyy, I just met you and you already took my first kiss" You whispered the last part a little embarrassed.

"well, I'm happy I took it before maehara could, mmm that playboy"

"so (y/n), now you are you'r my girlfriend"

"no"

"accept it"

"no, you know why, there is a long space between girl                                                                                     friend, and is called friend zone" (you tell him my unicorn! xD)

"yea,yea,whatever but you said if I catch you so i'm gonna make sure do as you said"

He then again intertwine you'r fingers with his and both of you went back to the classroom.

~~outside the classroom~~

" Ne, maehara I told you she was mine" he said sticking his tongue out. 

"oi"Rio said walking toward the two of you.

"Do you guy wanna go come with us after school, we are gonna see a movie."Rio said while stretching

"What movie?" you said 

"Mmm, what was it...oh (whatever movie you guys want)"

"Yasss" You said jumping around Rio

"If she goes, I go" Rio raised an eyebrow but then shacked it of (shake it off off off...sorry...back to the story)

~~Le time skip brought to you by Nagisa's beautiful blue long hair~~

You were getting ready to go see the movie, you had a long sleeve shirt that said take it easy, it was a little short so you could see a little bit of you'r belly if you raised you'r arms up, blue pants and  grey vans. You were gonna meet with all of them there but Karma decided to be sure you were "save".

"Ne (y/n) do you want me to give you a piggy back ride? hu"

"iie, I can walk on my ow~" you were cut of by karma giving you a piggy back ride til you got to the movies. 

When you got there, there was Nagisa, Kayano, Rio, Isogai and Okuda. You bought your ticket and had to wait a while for the movie to start so you decided to brake the ice.

"Sooo, what things do you guys like to do?"

"I love pudding !" Kayano said biting her lower lip, thinking of how god they taste.

"I like to kiss you (y/n) "

"HUUUUHUUUUUU???" Rio,Isogai, Nagisa and Okuda said

"I told you, I knew ittt!" Kayano shouted at the same time eating pudding. 

"So are you two a thing now?" Rio asked hugging you.

"Mmm" Karma then he leaned and kissed you sweetly on the lips.

"Does that answer your question?" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soo, I take request if you have any leave them in the comment or send me a message, if you have an idea for the plot even better, sorry this was kinda short , Bye *Unicorns*