Chapter Twenty Seven~ To Be 100% Honest, You're A Bitch ~ Pt. 1

"I swear who ever took my god damn frosted flakes, I've killed before and I ain't afraid to do it again!" Yelled a very over tired, frustrated and angry Tyler.

"I didn't even know that we had cereal in this dump." I heard Jordan say with a sigh, rubbing the bridge of his nose, which was bruised from a previous fight, somewhere.

Oh that's nice, Jordan's home. Haven't seen him in a few chapters...

Anyways,

My fit of laughter was over and I was actually afraid of this man baby. He seemed to be acting like a baby, so now, I will call him man baby.

I cleared a lump from my throat which was the worst move in chess I have ever made... I guess that could be a metaphor?

The gulp must have been pretty loud, because all the attention in the room turned on me. I felt kind of awkward..

Kind of like how Jacob Sagitorious [ saggy tits ] must have felt when he realized he had no talent.

"Tyler.. Ty... Tu Tu... Listen buddy..." I began, walking up to him, taking his arm and stroking it several times. "Can't we all just agree, and go to the local store and buy more frosted flakes?" I asked, using my best form of puppy dog eyes on him, as I had to look up at him to talk to him.

"No! Not until I figure out who stole them from me!" He growled and tugged his arm away.

Jordan looked around the room then at Tyler. "I did, bud. Sorry. I was hungry and I broke my nose again so I came in here and got a box in the dark." He said, then he directed a glance at me. He must have seen me eating those frosted flakes.

Wow, Jordan stuck up for me.

Cool.

I only could stare at the high and mighty Jordan who was the one who didn't want me here in the first place.

Currently me right now

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Currently me right now. ^

Tyler gave a glare to me then a shove to Jordan. "You better fucking buy me new fucking frosted flakes." He snapped as he went to walk up the stairs.

"Aye! Where you going, ass hat?" Said Scott, his voice in a quite teasing tone.

"To have a goddam shower, can't I do that anymore?!" Tyler yelled, sounding like a moody teenager. He stomped all the way up the stairs, leaving the room quiet. At the top of the stairs, he took an extra tantrum-like stomp, before going to the shower.

Everyone looked at me wide eyed.

Why me though? You mad bro?

Jordan walked over to me then smacked me upside the head. "Never, eat Ty's frosted flakes. Or else he goes on a murder fit." He frowned down at me.

The smack made me squeak, but the only other words which came out of my mouth were "yessir." What oddly made him look satisfied.

"Now, I have an idea. Grace will come with me, and we will go get some frosted flakes. Keep Ty in the shower as long as you can. Even though his showers are like 1 and a half hours long usually." Jordan said, looking like the boss of everyone almost.

I raised my eyebrows at him, and then at everyone else, who all nodded slowly.

What's going on?

[•_•]

There we go, I updated. Happy?

I love all you guys, but some people were dumb enough to comment update on my last post. ;-; imma kill all y'all...

Jk no I love you kitties. :))