Chapter Twenty Six~ Messing With The Message Man

"None of your business," Complained Cale, looking away from Scott.

"You did it in the butt, then." Scott said simply and I just stood there behind Tyler, awkwardly waiting.

"We didn't say that!" They both groaned. "Did you even hear moaning?" They frowned and we all slowly shook our heads no. "Exactly. So, no. We did not do it in the butt." Finally said Cale.

"Then, this doesn't have to be a conversation, does it." Chevy huffed and fixed his news paper.

"Such an old man." I whispered slowly and received a glance from Chevy, which didn't look very friendly. I just looked away and hid more behind Tyler again.

"Fine." Said Jason and Tyler sighed, running a hand through his hair sleepily.

"Why am I down here again?" He asked and looked back at me, in which I replied with a shrug.

"Grace called rape, so Jason and I ran down the stairs to see what was going on." Cale said simply. "I don't know why the hell you showed up but I guess that's just you, so..."

"Oh I remember now! I wanted frosted flakes." Tyler said, ignoring Cale. He turned to the kitchen and extended his arm dramatically. "To Narnia!" He yelled and ran at the kitchen. I'm guessing he forgot there was a glass door in the frame for this entrance as he ran straight into it, falling on his ass with his arm still extended. "Fuck! It seems that the bad guys have already took that weird elk man thing." He said, trying to play it off as he got up, sliding the door open.

"I think he was a goat, but I'm not sure." Scott said with a slight furrow of his eyebrows.

"Google that shit." I said and giggled a little, smiling at Tyler as he still went to find the frosted flakes.

Here, I have a secret for you, and you aren't allowed to tell ANYONE. Especially Tyler...

I ATE ALL THE FROSTED FLAKES.

Hehehe, but he doesn't know, and that's why he is still looking. Shhhh!

Tyler kept digging through the cupboards and the under shelves and such, but could not find... His precious, frosted flakes.

"What's wrong?" Asked Jason as Tyler exited the kitchen with an angry frown.

"Who ate all my frosted flakes?!!?" He yelled and looked as if he were a bomb on the brink of exploding.

Everyone went quiet. Except for me, who was trying not to laugh but letting little snickers escape each and every second.

"What's so funny?" Asked Tyler in a mocking tone.

Chevy nudged me, whispering to stop laughing in my ear. I realized how quiet it was in this room and fell silent.

"N-nothing Tyler.." I stuttered, seeing how angry he actually looked over stupid frosted flakes.

(6_6)  * IMPORTANT PLZ DONT SKIP *

Oh someone likes his cereal. Lol.

Hey guys! Thank you so so so so so so so much for 71k!! I started at only a measly little 20 reads and now we are here!!! ILYSM guys!! ( and gals, if y'all are going to get offended about it )

Anyways, the chapters will be coming out more now (maybe) but don't expect them this or next week. I'm graduating next week and this week I'm going to have MANNNNYY family related problems, so please don't comment Update a bunch of times. PLEASE I BEG OF YOU.

Hope you liked the chapter, and fair wins.