Chapter three- X's and O's

Chevy pointed to the door and the guys left. "You sure you want me to leave?" He asked.

"Yes. I'm sure." Scott smirked.

Chevy shrugged as I whispered 'help me' and left the room with the other guys.

I look down at my feet, my hands behind my back. "You going to kill me now...?"

"Possibly." Scott said, walking up closer to me.

I back up, bumping into the counter. "Oh god... God please,"

Then, guess what?

He burst out laughing.

Laughing!!

"What are you laughing about!" I yelled at him.

"You! You...You thought I'd kill you?" He laughed harder. As he calmed himself, I crossed my arms across my chest.

"Yo Chevy! Get in here!" He boomed, a huge grin on his face from his laugh attack.

Why. Why would he be laughing at me!

Chevy walked in with a confused look across his face. "What is it?"

"She thought I would kill her, do you think I'd kill her?" He questioned at Chevy.

Chevy nodded, "Yeah, no offense, but yeah."

He took offense to it and let out a deepened sigh. "Oh bother, how can you ever leave with a-"

Chevy stopped him as a knock came from the door. "Don't, say, a word."

Scott put a hand over my mouth and shushed me. A few minutes later the knocking had stopped and Scott loosened a grip on me.

Then came the shots.