Chapter Seventeen~ Shovels

I woke up in a dim lit basement hearing muffled yelling and screaming. I looked around and breathed through a bandana and tried moving my hands, they were tied to a chair.

My feet? Tied.

I turned a bit and saw Scotty out of the corner of my eye. He had blood dripping from his forehead and was leaning on a pole. I Tried making noises and getting him to look at me, so I rubbed my chin on my chest, pulling the bandana down.

"Scotty!" I said in an urgent whisper. He lifted his head to show more cuts and bruises.

"Sh... Shit. Your up." He said.

"Yeah..." I looked at him closer. "Why am I tied up?!"

"He said.... When you wake up.... He's going to.... And I'm.... Forced to watch." He said.

"Can't you just let me go and say I got out somehow?" I said.

"Can't. He Handcuffed me to this pole." He looked down.

"Why? What did you do to him?" I looked at him concerned.

Scotty shrugged. "Told him that you should be let go..."

"Well fuck..." I mumbled and sighed. I then heard something that sounded of a chain saw.

(((((((((())))))))))))(((((((((((())))))))))))

TEASER CHAPTER IM SO SORRY!!!!!! All you guys have been so amazing and have asked me to update and I haven't had the chance! I'm just so busy all the time but now
I'll have to make the next chapter!  Merry Christmas guys!!